The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

huge respect to Tony for taking so much in this fight, and for the run he put on over this win streak.

the fights to make now imo are Khabib vs Justin (obviously), and Conor vs Tony. Winner gets the shot - either a rematch Conor/Tony would sorely want, or Khabib vs Tony, or Conor vs Gaethje. I'd honestly love to see any matchup between any combination of these four.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

huge respect to Tony for taking so much in this fight, and for the run he put on over this win streak.

the fights to make now imo are Khabib vs Justin (obviously), and Conor vs Tony. Winner gets the shot - either a rematch Conor/Tony would sorely want, or Khabib vs Tony, or Conor vs Gaethje. I'd honestly love to see any matchup between any combination of these four.

I agree with everything here, but I think I’d personally want to see Conor get whooped by the bigger Masvidal, before a fight with Cucuy. I think a fight with Masvidal gets Connor a huge payday and he loses no face at lightweight because he was the underdog against Masvidal.

OMG DC is killing me 

Announcers saying Yorgan can make 205 and DC says its so hard man LOL

I'm dying

Yorgan has heavy hands, Hardy has to figure something out

Idk if telling Greg he won Round 1, was a good idea...

Damn I knew Jeremy Stephens missed weight but he looks an awful lot like Greg Hardy LOL

Idk what happened to Yorgan, thought he was winning the exchanges and chopped that leg really well but I had Round 2 & 3 for Hardy

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)