The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Rumor is that Pettis is a free agent. The win over Cowboy was the last fight on his contract. I wonder if he ends up in Bellator and we get Pettis-Henderson III.

I'd still love to see that fight even if Pettis isnt the same guy. Still love seeing Anthony fight any and everybody lately. 

I'd love to see him rematch Charles Oliveira at LW

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd still love to see that fight even if Pettis isnt the same guy. Still love seeing Anthony fight any and everybody lately. 

I'd love to see him rematch Charles Oliveira at LW

I don't know if the UFC is going to let him get to Bellator due to his fighting style and how he always puts on performances, win or lose, but I think Bellator would pay him more and he's got the appeal of being with Sergio there. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 10:11 PM, beekay414 said:

Stipe took shots in that fight that Jones has never taken. The only reason he survived is because it's his chin and not someone else's. We have no idea whether Jones has the type of chin to stand up to Ngannou's power. 

Jones is much harder to hit than Stipe and it would be Khabib-Barboza esque. Jon would take him down easily and beat the piss out of him

44 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Jones is much harder to hit than Stipe and it would be Khabib-Barboza esque. Jon would take him down easily and beat the piss out of him

We both know better and that it's not that simple. MMA math never works the way you think it will. 

• Like 1