The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Of course he wasn't lol

Dude is all talk right now. If Stipe or Ngannou beat DC, Jon will stay down at 205. 

Yup, he never was. He just wanted to make it look like he would.

"Yeah Dana I'll fight Francis, but I need $500 mil. Oh you won't do that? Out of my hands then, sorry."

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I just realized that UFC 250 and the fight card that Woodley is on aren't the same. If you combined them both it would still be a bad card, separately they are real bad. 

You’re not wrong but still fights are better than no fights. I thought they were still trying to find a ME for 250 that wasnt Nunes winning by TKO round 1

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

At first glance no disrespect to Hooker but I'm shocked Dustin is taking that fight. With that said the rest of the top LWs are occupied so why not? 

Khabib: Ramadan-Waiting on Gaethje

Gaethje: Waiting on Khabib

Conor: Being a prick, trying to fight everyone other than people he should be fighting

Ferguson: Isnt fighting for a while

I still would have rather seen Poirier vs Oliveira but I'm a little biased

Even with a win I dont think this makes him close to a #1 contender fight after Khabib/Gaethje because I feel like thats Conor unless Conor's next fight is Dustin

It is far from the best ppv ever by a long shot but the bantam weight fights added are gonna be pretty good. sterling vs  sandhagen, assuncao vs garbrandt, and o'malley vs wineland all add some nice quantity to the card that was lacking.

5 hours ago, Big Snack said:

It is far from the best ppv ever by a long shot but the bantam weight fights added are gonna be pretty good. sterling vs  sandhagen, assuncao vs garbrandt, and o'malley vs wineland all add some nice quantity to the card that was lacking.

when I said that I was just looking at the confirmed card, and none of those fights are on it, so yeah if these other fights get on it it will be a lot better

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Big Snack said:

What @11sanchez11 said. I didnt see them listed either but all of those would have solid implications and involve some killers