The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I make a humble request...to my Lord and savior Luke Rockhold...

Can we please erase the memory of Chris Weidman's existence?

After he got done beating up on old Brazilians, he has proceeded to go 1-5. I cannot believe this is the man that ended the reign of the GOAT. What a false prophet. 

Yea what the heck happened to both of them? They seemed to be on a trajectory of battling for years over the MW title and have been starched a lot since then

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You talking Jon or Dana bc honestly the statement fits for both

In the back and forth between the 2 Dana claimed to have texts that proved he was telling the truth and Jon was asking for a ton. Then Jon responded that go ahead and release the text, contact your lawyer and release them. Since then Dana has gone silent in the back and forth. Both are liars but the appearance this time around is Bones called Danas bluff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Lolol I'm so dumb. I was confusing Felicia Spencer with Felice Herrig. I was wondering for at least a month why that fight would be happening. 

Spencer's getting a shot because 1) women's featherweight has nobody else and 2) she survived a beating from Cyborg so that scored her brownie points. Nunes probably works her rather easily.

• Like 2