The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

19 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I feel like him taking that is just himself trying to keep busy because no UFC fights are on the horizon. Only other fight I could see him taking if Conor/Gathje gets booked (aside of Hooker/Felder winner) is Nate at 170. He's mentioned it, although I would rather he pass on that one altogether. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I feel like him taking that is just himself trying to keep busy because no UFC fights are on the horizon. Only other fight I could see him taking if Conor/Gathje gets booked (aside of Hooker/Felder winner) is Nate at 170. He's mentioned it, although I would rather he pass on that one altogether. 

I don't think Felder or Hooker see the end of the 3rd/5th round with Poirier.

There wasn't a human being on this planet more excited than I was when he almost had him in the guillotine. All he had to do was get his legs around him. Brian Ortega would've tapped Khabib there.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I don't think Felder or Hooker see the end of the 3rd/5th round with Poirier.

There wasn't a human being on this planet more excited than I was when he almost had him in the guillotine. All he had to do was get his legs around him. Brian Ortega would've tapped Khabib there.

Khabib taps if that's anywhere other than Abu Dhabi. The fact that the building was cooking allowed him to slip out. 

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

Dont want to see another former FW take a fight at 170. Nate can make 155

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol Colby saying "it's not fair" if he doesn't get a rematch is so fitting. Poor little snowflake. 

Doesnt a broken jaw take some time anyways? Dont get me wrong it was a MUCH better fight than I expected but come on you dont get an immediate rematch when you weren't the champ to begin with

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Doesnt a broken jaw take some time anyways? Dont get me wrong it was a MUCH better fight than I expected but come on you dont get an immediate rematch when you weren't the champ to begin with

He said himself that he didn't break his jaw