The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Well Khabib said if they fight at 170, it's not going to be a number 1 contender's match. At least he says he won't give them a title shot, assuming he's the champ.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/10/khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-dustin-poirier-155-winner-title-shot

Gotta agree with Khabib on this one. Part of getting a 155 title shot is making the weight. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@FinneasGage @JonStark @JaguarCrazy2832 @NYRaider @11sanchez11 @Buckrock101 @big poppa pump @Big Snack @BullsandBroncos and anyone else that wants in...I'm going to start running a pick'em again. You guys know how it works. I'll list either the main card fights or what I deem the 5 best fights on an upcoming card and you'll put your confidence points on them. You lose/win what you wager. So if you put 5 on Khabib and Gaethje wins, you lose 5 points. Let's get it

UFC 254 Pick'em
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje
Robert Whittaker vs Jared Cannonier
Alexander Volkov vs Walt Harris
Magomed Ankalaev vs Ion Cutelaba
Stefan Struve vs Tai Tuivasa

There is an app that kinda does this for us if you wanted to yse it. Verdict app has you pick winners of top 5 or 6 fights in a card and lets you predict how with a bonus wager system.  Its not hard to have a group follow each other to track most points earned. 

Edited by Big Snack

9 hours ago, Big Snack said:

There is an app that kinda does this for us if you wanted to yse it. Verdict app has you pick winners of top 5 or 6 fights in a card and lets you predict how with a bonus wager system.  Its not hard to have a group follow each other to track most points earned. 

I keep track of stuff in an excel file so I'm good. Thanks tho.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)