The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Who you guys got tonight!

Adesanya via Split Decision. 48-47 all cards one way or the other. I think the fight will be similar to Jones vs DC I. I’m rooting my butt off for Costa though. I really like his fight style. Don’t really like Adesanya either. 

Reyes wins via Unanimous Decision. 49-46 across all cards. Wouldn’t be shocked at all if he gets the TKO though. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Adesanya via Split Decision. 48-47 all cards one way or the other. I think the fight will be similar to Jones vs DC I. I’m rooting my butt off for Costa though. I really like his fight style. Don’t really like Adesanya either. 

Reyes wins via Unanimous Decision. 49-46 across all cards. Wouldn’t be shocked at all if he gets the TKO though. 

I have style bender with a 2nd round finish. I think his length and counter striking is possibly the worst style matchup that costa could have in his division.

I also see Reyes winning a unanimous decision. same scores as well with a 49-46 card.  I am basically picking the more technical fighter in both fights over the more brute strength.

I think i have mentioned it before but has anyone ever checked out the app verdict? lets you pick the winners of main event on all cards and how. also lets you score fights in real time to see what the majority of the world is seeing.

43 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Izzy by Decision and Reyes by TKO

13 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

sheezus that is a monster step up for him but im not mad at it at all. If he gets a finish against either of them then what's next? title fight? 1 fight off at most?

Depends on who. Beating Wonderboy means he needs 1 more step up but beating Rocky means he either gets the next shot or fights Colby for the next shot

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)