The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Glover's panic wrestling is unbelievable. Every single fight he gets rocked, then just turns it around and finishes the fight on the ground.

A couple of big strategic mistakes from Santos - first he was reaching over the head to defend the takedown, which is a horrible way to defend against the fence. And second, following Glover to the ground in the third round. Even though he landed some huge gnp, it seemed inevitable that Glover would reverse it and get on top again (as he did).

But take nothing away from Glover, he is insane. His top game is nuts.

Sucks for Santos. Dude was a nasty injury away of possibly being the champion, so I was really pulling for him to get that next shot, but you gotta love Glover. I hope he gets a shot before it's all said and done.

Also let's go Pitbull! Although I had him losing that fight. 

9 hours ago, JonStark said:

Sucks for Santos. Dude was a nasty injury away of possibly being the champion, so I was really pulling for him to get that next shot, but you gotta love Glover. I hope he gets a shot before it's all said and done.

Also let's go Pitbull! Although I had him losing that fight. 

Yea it wasn't a great HW fight for either guy. Not a robbery at all

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)