The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 4/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

This is wrong though. For one, Look at what usman did to woodley who is unquestionably better than Masvidal. Secondly, Colby landed insane volume against lawler, whose also better (or at least was) than Masvidal.

You're not wrong that Woodley has been better but you know thats not how MMA works. Styles make fights. Usman took it to TWood's gas tank and blew it up. At the very least his standup is basic. He pressured Lawler and threw a ton of volume but still is a pillow puncher

https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/29124725/dana-white-announces-ufc-fight-night-lineups-may

You've probably seen this but a few great fights and interesting ones too coming up on the 13th and 16th

Edson Barboza dropping to FW, dont remember seeing that

Lionheart and Glover should be a banger

OSP moving to HW to fight Ben Rothwell

Reem and Harris, first fight since Walt's daughter died

looking at this cejudo fellow

vs. moraes, moraes was dominating him for the 1st 8 minutes until he gassed hard (credit to henry for making it a crazy pace after that point)

vs. tj, caught tj in the back of the head like right as soon as the fight started and KOs him, kind of a weird finish

vs. DJ, I thought he lost

sergio pettis and reis, fine

lost to joe and dj

not sure what the odds are but Cruz is prob a good bet

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

looking at this cejudo fellow

vs. moraes, moraes was dominating him for the 1st 8 minutes until he gassed hard (credit to henry for making it a crazy pace after that point)

vs. tj, caught tj in the back of the head like right as soon as the fight started and KOs him, kind of a weird finish

vs. DJ, I thought he lost

sergio pettis and reis, fine

lost to joe and dj

not sure what the odds are but Cruz is prob a good bet

He's still pretty green in the sport in his boxing so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the earlier stuff.

The DJ2 fight was razor thin

I just re-watched the TJ fight and where did Henry get hit him in the back of the head? Definitely a weird finish but he hit him flush a few times

The Moraes fight was crazy. I thought Marlon was going to put him away but Cejudo survived and clearly had something left in the gas tank. 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)