The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Not the news you wanted to see the night before the event. This will only cause the people who were against this to begin with to continue to shame Dana White, but this is gonna happen when baseball comes back and the other sports people are still gonna test positive. 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Not the news you wanted to see the night before the event. This will only cause the people who were against this to begin with to continue to shame Dana White, but this is gonna happen when baseball comes back and the other sports people are still gonna test positive. 

Oh yea Dana is gonna get crapped on big time for this especially since they were the 1st, supposedly did everything right and it still happened. Makes me wonder what this means for baseball and basketball's timelines

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know people seem to hate TUF, I've been rewatching since TUF 1, starting Season 3 now. So glad they've done away with these stupid challenges!

Only TUF I watched was the female season lol.

• Like 1

This is the most hyped I've been for a HW fight in a long time. Hopefully they don't do the Stipe DC triology. DC is the most overrated HW of all time. 

Winner gets stipe in the late summer or fall. I'd like to see Rozenstruik take it but I'll be happy just to see a good fight.

2 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

DC is the most overrated HW of all time

Yeah, I wouldn't go that far. I re-watched DC-Stipe 2 and DC was piecing Stipe up for 3 rounds until he gassed from the body shots. Give DC another camp with adjustments and I think he beats Stipe again.

The most overrated HW of all-time is none other than Fedor Emelianenko.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)