The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

at least he doesn't lie

He's an annoying turd. I'm not a Khabib guy but calling Blaydes the HW Khabib is an insult to Khabib. 

I've never seen someone hold hands with an opponent as much as Blaydes did. He did absolutely nothing to risk his position and just stayed there. When he was in Volkov's guard, he had his hands on the mat more than he did on Volkov. He threw three elbows and then did nothing. Can't stand that type of fighting. 

How do you get warned 6 times before getting stood up? 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He's an annoying turd. I'm not a Khabib guy but calling Blaydes the HW Khabib is an insult to Khabib. 

I've never seen someone hold hands with an opponent as much as Blaydes did. He did absolutely nothing to risk his position and just stayed there. When he was in Volkov's guard, he had his hands on the mat more than he did on Volkov. He threw three elbows and then did nothing. Can't stand that type of fighting. 

How do you get warned 6 times before getting stood up? 

Agreed 100% Not a big Khabib guy buy he is way more active with his takedowns 

Used to like Blaydes, but he never tried to finish that fight. Really weak performance and he was definitely milking that interview afterwards. Think if Black Beast wins, they'll do that fight next.

Happy Diamond week! Let's go Poirier! 

On 6/22/2020 at 7:33 AM, JonStark said:

Used to like Blaydes, but he never tried to finish that fight. Really weak performance and he was definitely milking that interview afterwards. Think if Black Beast wins, they'll do that fight next.

Happy Diamond week! Let's go Poirier! 

Dude I thought he was going to pass out during that interview. Even Derrick Lewis sounded less winded after the Volkov fight

Do any of the heavyweights have even slightly average conditioning? They're heavyweights. They're either 7 feet tall or fat yet athletic in some way shape or form. Not trying to rag on them too much or belittle but no heavyweight has elite conditioning.  But that's also why they usually have the most insane knockouts. I'm sorry. Especially not any of the ground fighters. Even Francis's gas tank was exposed by Stipe who probably has the best conditioning in the division which is a huge reason why he's champ. 

DC's conditioning is terrible. It probably has come from his age and weight cutting because an Olympic level wrestler by default has to have pretty damn good conditioning. Francis is as well at any fight over 2 1/2 rounds. Derrick Lewis and the last couple guys he's fought also don't have great conditioning. 

Blaydes needs to add some Judo or BJJ or something to his ground game. Don't lay on people and throw an occasional punch like Khabob.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)