The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:
7 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Not sure what I'd rather see....Jan taking out Izzy or...the winner of Ngannou v Stipe destroying Bones?  Hmmmmmm

such a hater. 

Agreed!!!!!!  I can't stand Bones or Izzy.  I can acknowledge that they are both great, and don't usually "have a feeling" LOLOLOLOLOLO that they are gonna lose....(Remember picking gaethje over Khabib) hahhahahaha

Now bow down to the real GOAT....and say you are sorry!!!!!Ufc 229 Nurmagomedov GIF by UFC

21 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

such a hater. 

Agreed!!!!!!  I can't stand Bones or Izzy.  I can acknowledge that they are both great, and don't usually "have a feeling" LOLOLOLOLOLO that they are gonna lose....(Remember picking gaethje over Khabib) hahhahahaha

Now bow down to the real GOAT....and say you are sorry!!!!!Ufc 229 Nurmagomedov GIF by UFC

Imagine being such a senile Dagestan fan boy that you think Khabib is the goat over Jones lmao

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:
Edwards keeps getting the short end of the stick, man. 

That 3 piece and a soda he caught from Jorge ruined his career while catapulting Street Jesus into super stardom. That's the main thing that borrows me about the UFC, there's no real value in the rankings. Dana just picks and chooses who he likes, primarily based on PPV revenue, and makes fights. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

just for the chaos or because you dont like her? I feel like she's pretty likable...

Both. I feel like is Anderson can make it through the first round and a half or 2 rounds she has a better chance of winning. Amanda slows down as the fight goes on. 

That and Anderson's a baddie. With an accent. 

I like Izzy too but Jan winning that fight would also make Dana lose it. I like it when things don't go Dana's way.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

36 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Both. I feel like is Anderson can make it through the first round and a half or 2 rounds she has a better chance of winning. Amanda slows down as the fight goes on. 

That and Anderson's a baddie. With an accent. 

I like Izzy too but Jan winning that fight would also make Dana lose it. I like it when things don't go Dana's way.

I love chaos in MMA lol

Amanda slows down at bantamweight...I havent really seen it at FW

Dana would lose his mind lol Jan by KO/TKO is going for +500, his only chance is that really

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)