The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

12 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I wanted to see Zhang fight Bullet or Zhang rematch Joanna. I rewatched that fight last night and could've easily have seen Joanna getting the win. Most of her hematoma came from the accidental head butt. That's what started it anyway.

I give Bullet the edge over anyone and everyone now. I'd love to see her beat up Andrade though.

I wonder what the odds will be for the Andrade fight because Bullet is so heavily favored you might get some good odds on Andrade. She's a freakin savage 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wonder what the odds will be for the Andrade fight because Bullet is so heavily favored you might get some good odds on Andrade. She's a freakin savage 

Listen brother, me betting on MMA is a different convo than who I'm rooting for lol

Getting tired of Justin Gaethje talking all this crap to all the LW fighters. The man was STEAMROLLED harder than anyone Khabib's fought besides maybe Barboza.

Edited by BullsandBroncos
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Listen brother, me betting on MMA is a different convo than who I'm rooting for lol

Getting tired of Justin Gaethje talking all this crap to all the LW fighters. The man was STEAMROLLED harder than anyone Khabib's fought besides maybe Barboza.

yea his wrestling was SO overrated lol

18 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Calling out Dustin and Conor and Chandler and Chucky Olives as bums when nobody out of all of them have been steamrolled as bad as him

Can you post the link? I can't find anything aside of him crapping on Dana for how he handled the LW division lately. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)