The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone watching TUF? Last fight was a banger

Fights have been good. Not much going on outside of them though.

Weirdly I find myself liking Volk more and more and liking Ortega a little less. Didn't expect that to be the case. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Fights have been good. Not much going on outside of them though.

Weirdly I find myself liking Volk more and more and liking Ortega a little less. Didn't expect that to be the case. 

Yea i didnt either. I like Ortega because he’s so chill but damn dude these guys wanna learn and you cant show up on time? 

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Pitbull vs Mckee is a legit good scrap.  I actually think that AJ takes the belt tomorrow, but could see this playing out many different ways (with either guy winning)

This is hilarious btw

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/07/snoop-dogg-picks-aj-mckee-patricio-pitbull-responds-bellator-263

Cant wait for that fight

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know it might not matter tonight but looking at Uriah Hall's last 10 fights he is 6-4 with losses to: 

Bobby Knuckles-Paulo Costa-Derek Brunson-Gegard Mousasi

I know Hall isnt one to trust but man lately when he loses its really to top-tier guys

Hall also has pillow hands

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to become more and more confident that the winner of this fight will face Conor next.

I feel like if Poirier wins the belt Conor will fight him. It isnt fair, makes no sense but its Conor. I’d love to see Conor v either of them though. They could give Conor to Tony for the McNuggets fun but a fight Tony might not do well in