The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

You're too smart to still be on that bandwagon beekay. He lost. I like Max just as much as everyone else and I think he lostĀ 

Considering I score my own fights, I had it 48-47 for Max in fight 2. I'd have to go back and rewatch fight 1 but fight 2 I remember clearly having it 3-2.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Considering I score my own fights, I had it 48-47 for Max in fight 2. I'd have to go back and rewatch fight 1 but fight 2 I remember clearly having it 3-2.

Fight 1 was definitely Volk. Not enough output from max. Volk won by just chopping the legs.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:20 PM, big poppa pump said:

I would've liked to see Yair get that shot.Ā He looked like a top 3 FW even in a losing effort to Max his last fight. Such a gifted striker.

With KZ, I just don't see how he beats Volk anywhere the fight goes.Ā 

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Outside the two title fights, not much to get excited about for 270.

I agree to a point, shame that Topuria's opponent(name slips my mind) fell out, and Michel is a weirdo so thats entertaining

With that said, the 2 fights you mentioned should be awesome. I cant remember if ive ever been more excited for a HW title fight

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)