The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I know we can’t take Connor serious as a fighter. Just way to inactive since he took that Floyd fight and the talent has grown so much, but I am intrigued a little with him in a comeback fight cause now he is jacked. Won’t fix his issues with the cardio but if he can add power might give him a chance. Feels like we could see him soon

He hasnt lasted long enough lately to even show his bad cardio

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Lately it happens with the fighter i bet on haha

Same here lol 

Just like if a fight gets called off last second, it's a lock that one of those fighters were in my draftkings lineup. 🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I want Chucky Olives to kick the crap out of Islam so badly. Can't scroll anything without Khabob or him talking about how he's illegitimate when Khabib fought 3-15 guys in his daddy's promotion for his first 20 fights 

I'm with you on the first part, but I hate when people try to discredit what Khabib did. The guy absolutely dominated dominated the top competition the UFC had to offer. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I'm with you on the first part, but I hate when people try to discredit what Khabib did. The guy absolutely dominated dominated the top competition the UFC had to offer. 

Also inactive as hell with 3 defenses against boxers and got the title from Al Iaquinta lol. 

I know the dude dominated the 3 boxers he faced in title defenses and is undefeated but people act like he has a Jon Jones, GSP, and Anderson Resume 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Also inactive as hell with 3 defenses against boxers and got the title from Al Iaquinta lol. 

I know the dude dominated the 3 boxers he faced in title defenses and is undefeated but people act like he has a Jon Jones, GSP, and Anderson Resume 

His resume isn't on their levels but his dominance sure was. Every opponent knew exactly what he was going to do and couldn't even come close to stoping him. That's impressive. 

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Still attest that Poirier finishes that choke if they're not fighting in the desert with no friggin' A/C.

That was the most deflating thing I've ever watched in MMA. I went from jumping up and down like a little girl to the realization that the fight was over as soon as he got his head out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

That was the most deflating thing I've ever watched in MMA. I went from jumping up and down like a little girl to the realization that the fight was over as soon as he got his head out. 

At the time, I 100% agreed and was with you jumping up and down.

After watching again in hindsight, I don't think that choke was ever anywhere close to finishing Khabib.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Soggust said:

At the time, I 100% agreed and was with you jumping up and down.

After watching again in hindsight, I don't think that choke was ever anywhere close to finishing Khabib.

It was probably the closest he's ever been to being finished, but he never was in serious danger because of how skilled he is. The majority of fighters would've probably gotten tapped. 

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)