The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

On 5/10/2021 at 11:47 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So Usman says he'd move to 185 to fight Vettori but wont fight Izzy

What happens if Usman wins?...Will Izzy just be smashing other MWs or move to LHW?

I dont see Marvin winning but I feel like no one is talking about this narrative of what happens to Izzy if Usman gets the MW belt

I don't think Usman goes up anytime soon, there are still some interesting fights for him at 170 with Covington, Edwards/Diaz, McGregor, etc...

I think Marvin has a better chance than most, their first fight was extremely close, IIRC it was a split decision. Izzy's power hasn't really translated against bigger opponents and Marvin has gotten a lot better since the first time they fought.

I forgot that UFC 262 was this weekend. Are we good waiting on a pick'em or do we wanna try to knock one out in 2/3 days? Next one wouldn't be until June 12th for UFC 263 so it's up to you guys.

Edited by beekay414

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

His orbital was pretty bad just because he had a decent chance of winning before he got hurt.

Yeah that was insane, I thought Saunders was starting to pull away, then it seems like one punch changed everything.

Canelo is a different animal, man

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I forgot that UFC 262 was this weekend. Are we good waiting on a pick'em or do we wanna try to knock one out in 2/3 days? Next one wouldn't be until June 12th for UFC 263 so it's up to you guys.

I might retire in the positive.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)