Sign in to follow this  
beekay414

The MMA Thread | Yas Island (UAE) is Fight Island

19 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I feel like him taking that is just himself trying to keep busy because no UFC fights are on the horizon. Only other fight I could see him taking if Conor/Gathje gets booked (aside of Hooker/Felder winner) is Nate at 170. He's mentioned it, although I would rather he pass on that one altogether. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I feel like him taking that is just himself trying to keep busy because no UFC fights are on the horizon. Only other fight I could see him taking if Conor/Gathje gets booked (aside of Hooker/Felder winner) is Nate at 170. He's mentioned it, although I would rather he pass on that one altogether. 

I don't think Felder or Hooker see the end of the 3rd/5th round with Poirier.

There wasn't a human being on this planet more excited than I was when he almost had him in the guillotine. All he had to do was get his legs around him. Brian Ortega would've tapped Khabib there.

17 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I don't think Felder or Hooker see the end of the 3rd/5th round with Poirier.

There wasn't a human being on this planet more excited than I was when he almost had him in the guillotine. All he had to do was get his legs around him. Brian Ortega would've tapped Khabib there.

Khabib taps if that's anywhere other than Abu Dhabi. The fact that the building was cooking allowed him to slip out. 

Lol Colby saying "it's not fair" if he doesn't get a rematch is so fitting. Poor little snowflake. 

6 hours ago, JonStark said:

Dont want to see another former FW take a fight at 170. Nate can make 155

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Lol Colby saying "it's not fair" if he doesn't get a rematch is so fitting. Poor little snowflake. 

Doesnt a broken jaw take some time anyways? Dont get me wrong it was a MUCH better fight than I expected but come on you dont get an immediate rematch when you weren't the champ to begin with

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Doesnt a broken jaw take some time anyways? Dont get me wrong it was a MUCH better fight than I expected but come on you dont get an immediate rematch when you weren't the champ to begin with

He said himself that he didn't break his jaw 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He said himself that he didn't break his jaw 

Well then...still dumb to expect a rematch when you're not the champ haha

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dont want to see another former FW take a fight at 170. Nate can make 155

Dustin is a huge LW though. He said on Fight Night against Holloway he weighed 181 and walks around at 195/200.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Bullet lost is that the biggest upset in MMA?

No Jon losing to anyone is I think. 

Ma boo ain't losin either. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Bullet lost is that the biggest upset in MMA?

I honestly don't know who she is fighting yet lol