The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

On 5/23/2020 at 5:25 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

At first glance no disrespect to Hooker but I'm shocked Dustin is taking that fight. With that said the rest of the top LWs are occupied so why not? 

Khabib: Ramadan-Waiting on Gaethje

Gaethje: Waiting on Khabib

Conor: Being a prick, trying to fight everyone other than people he should be fighting

Ferguson: Isnt fighting for a while

I still would have rather seen Poirier vs Oliveira but I'm a little biased

Even with a win I dont think this makes him close to a #1 contender fight after Khabib/Gaethje because I feel like thats Conor unless Conor's next fight is Dustin

Dustin should be able to pull it off, but I'm still nervous. 

I hate Conor so much. A Diamond/Mcgregor fight right now would be amazing. 

Thoughts on Woodley v Burns? Either one winning puts them in a good spot to get a title shot soon. Colby hasn't fought anyone since his title shot, Masvidal should get next crack at the champ. Not sure about where Leon Edwards fights in and of course if Conor says anything it changes the game

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I forgot how badly Daniel Weichel was beating Pitbull's *** at Bellator 138 before he went out cold. 

LOL I also forgot how bad Bellator sets up their fights. Ken Shamrock had Kimbo Slice flattened out with a clean RNC applied and I'm supposed to believe Kimbo got out of that on his own lol. Yeah, right. 

I want Rumble to come back. The only person he's ever lost to at 205 is Daniel Cormier. 

He beat Andrei Arlovski (HW), Phil Davis, Lil Nog, Alexander Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Ryan Bader and Glover Teixeira once he decided to stop cutting weight. Light Heavyweight could use him but I doubt he'd come back and cut weight. I'd kill to see what he can do at HW.

Edited by beekay414

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

LOL I also forgot how bad Bellator sets up their fights. Ken Shamrock had Kimbo Slice flattened out with a clean RNC applied and I'm supposed to believe Kimbo got out of that on his own lol. Yeah, right. 

That was the closest to a fixed fight in the last 5 years that I've seen

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I want Rumble to come back. The only person he's ever lost to at 205 is Daniel Cormier. 

He beat Andrei Arlovski (HW), Phil Davis, Lil Nog, Alexander Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Ryan Bader and Glover Teixeira once he decided to stop cutting weight. Light Heavyweight could use him but I doubt he'd come back and cut weight. I'd kill to see what he can do at HW.

Yea I cant imagine he wants to drop all that weight but why the heck not fight at HW if his heart is in fighting. We all want Rumble back especially if DC and Stipe are on the outs