The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I doubt she is gonna get KO'd

Which is too bad for her

Hopefully she gets submitted soon

Honestly if I was her corner I'd consider calling it. She clearly has nothing to offer in this fight. There is no benefit to her going out there.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Pretty pathetic that this is even a title fight to be honest....this weight division is extremely top heavy, and by that I mean 1 fighter.

The women's featherweight division will be the first one dropped in UFC. Coming soon. Not enough fighters in it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

"The gameplan hasn't changed"

-Felicia's corner tells her as Felicia is getting her brains beat in

Disgrace....should have been stopped earlier than that when she was getting pummeled against the fence.

Ariel hinted at Irene Aldana getting the next shot at 135 but I really want to see Nunes-Bullet 3. Truly feel like Shevchenko won the last fight and neither girl has a legit #1 contender for any of their divisions so why not do it a 3rd time?

• Like 1

Fight ended in the first round, when Felicia realized Nunes is a better grappler too. That was her only perceived path to victory coming in - somehow turn it into a BJJ match and win the fight there.

Just better everywhere - striking, grappling, athletics, coaching. Reminiscent of the Pennington fight. You've got 2020 WMMA vs 2010 WMMA.

All this was expected though, as was the mens 135 division showing it's the hottest division in the sport right now.

56 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Ariel hinted at Irene Aldana getting the next shot at 135 but I really want to see Nunes-Bullet 3. Truly feel like Shevchenko won the last fight and neither girl has a legit #1 contender for any of their divisions so why not do it a 3rd time?

tho he clarified while it is more likely it isn't necessarily what is next for VS