Fire Pettine

MacReady

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Defensive coordinator do not get better with time.  They get worse.  You can literally prove this by looking at every defensive coordinator.

Sure they do. Better talent makes the DC look better, less makes them look worse. The biggest factor is talent on the field.

You didn't believe it when Jennifer Kirton said the same thing, so I don't expect you to when I say it.................doesn't make it wrong though.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Another offseason of all of our money into defense.  Because hE jUsT neeDs playmakerz.

You let a ****ing chef keep their job if they can’t figure out how to cook a steak without a ****ing spatula?  We’re talking about an ILB.  If you’re a defensive coordinator who needs a top ILB to stop a team from running for 400 ****ing yards against you you might be Mike ****ing Pettine.

You're already mad about offseason moves that haven't even occurred yet?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

We are assuming this decision to keep Pettine was MLF. I'm not so sure. He comes out and says he hasn't made up his mind and then later the same day it's announced he's staying. I think he was trumped by the front office. Who in the front office? Gute or Murphy? Can't be sure, but would put my money on Murphy. 

I'm just glad we've got the sleuths around here to enlighten the rest of us into what is  really occurring inside the 1265 Lombardi deep state . 

Image result for alex jones gif

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 3

There's a whole bunch of ways people can choose to perceive things....but I dont see our season as mediocre. Not even close.
If winning 14 games, #2 seed in the toughest Conference, regaining (dominating) the NFCN, winning a Playoff game....being one game from the SB....is mediocre. The bar's set wayyyyyyyy too high.

Edited by Leader

3 hours ago, Golfman said:

We are assuming this decision to keep Pettine was MLF. I'm not so sure. He comes out and says he hasn't made up his mind and then later the same day it's announced he's staying. I think he was trumped by the front office. Who in the front office? Gute or Murphy? Can't be sure, but would put my money on Murphy. 

Because Mark Murphy gives a damn who the Packers DC is?

I heard our operations manager tried to fire the night time janitor, but Murphy likes the way he dusts his desk, so he stopped the firing. 

Fire Murphy!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

I'm just glad we've got the sleuths around here to enlighten the rest of us into what is  really occurring inside the 1265 Lombardi deep state . 

Image result for alex jones gif

Too many knee jerk reactions.....Rodgers wasn't good in a game that he basically needed to be flawless....So as usual, the forum attacks the DC...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

There's a whole bunch of ways people can choose to perceive things....but I dont see our season as mediocre. Not even close.
If winning 14 games, #2 seed in the toughest Conference, regaining (dominating) the NFCN, winning a Playoff game....being one game from the SB....is mediocre. The bar's set wayyyyyyyy too high.

Too many spoiled Packer fans....

If you're upset at being down 27-0 at half and giving 200 yards rushing to journeyman running back, you're spoiled. You guys didn't have to go through the 1-9 season of 1863! Stupid millennials. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 6