Fire Pettine

MacReady

Get ready for a first round ILB or IDL now because we’re going to need it.  Always a ****ing excuse in Green Bay.  Capers didn’t have the defensive backs.  Hyde and Heyward turn into all-pros as soon as they leave.  Watch Martinez turn into an all-pro, too.  Always a ****ing excuse and Belichick sitting over there with the *1 defense with geriatric McCourty brothers and nobody DL and the slowest defense in the league, but somehow it was speed that killed us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We won't give up 37 points if Dean Lowry, BJ Goodson, Tyler Lancaster and Blake Martinez aren't our main combatants against a teams running attack.

Face it, Gute left us real light there. Don't think he expected so much success in year 1. Cut Daniels at a dumb time if he did expect that. Pettine's run fits only made the talent issue worse.

Where does Keke's potential development fit into fixing the Dline/ Run D?

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Where does Keke's potential development fit into fixing the Dline/ Run D?

I wouldn't count on him being a front line performer if I was Gute.  I'd be looking to add a big time player on the Dline, and if Keke shows up big in training camp then all the merrier everyone will be. 

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just wait until you go to the draft and we take a WR in round 1.

I honestly just today declined a free hotel and a free flight to Vegas for the NFL draft.  I feel terrible about it because that’s a hell of an offer, but Vegas I know I would not enjoy at all.  I also know there is no way we would draft a good player if I was there.  

I am very pissed of.  Do not tell me it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.  I would rather have been pissed on today if it meant we didn’t retain Pettine.  I could have showered, but no shower will change Pettine being our DC next season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I honestly just today declined a free hotel and a free flight to Vegas for the NFL draft.  I feel terrible about it because that’s a hell of an offer, but Vegas I know I would not enjoy at all.  I also know there is no way we would draft a good player if I was there.  

You are gonna miss your chance to get your Fire Pettine poster on Live tv?

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Can I have the Ticket/room instead? Maybe we'll trade out of #30 the first and get Jordy V2 in the 2nd.

Edited by Arthur Penske