Fire Pettine

MacReady

22 hours ago, Norm said:

If you're upset at being down 27-0 at half and giving 200 yards rushing to journeyman running back, you're spoiled. You guys didn't have to go through the 1-9 season of 1863! Stupid millennials. 

You don't have to be a millennial to be pissed off by the defensive plan in that game.   There are many of us who aren't millennials who would like to see a defensive change.       We have been soft on defense for too long.

Instead of looking at the defense as a weapon to be used,  1265 seems to think the defense is there simply to try and hang on when the offense manages a lead.

BTW in general - The millennials can be kind of stupid.    Now you can insert the "Ok boomer" comment,  but not a boomer either.

Edited by hitnhope

51 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

You don't have to be a millennial to be pissed off by the defensive plan in that game.   There are many of us who aren't millennials who would like to see a defensive change.       We have been soft on defense for too long.

Instead of looking at the defense as a weapon to be used,  1265 seems to think the defense is there simply to try and hang on when the offense manages a lead.

BTW in general - The millennials can be kind of stupid.    Now you can insert the "Ok boomer" comment,  but not a boomer either.

As 13 year olds on Reddit like to tell me, boomer is a state of mind or something like that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hitnhope said:

BTW in general, every generation has dipshiits. Especially young people for each generation. Stupid people have and always will be around. I'm glad @Norm converses with 13 year olds on Reddit to keep the dialog going.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I mean, I'm basically reading this as "I regret that Dean Lowry contract."  If those guys are seeing more action, it 100% means Lowry is seeing less.

I would like all 3 to see less and a good 3 tech see significantly more snaps. Meaning we draft or sign one. If we think removing Blake and adding someone else but keeping those turds as our DL behind Clark is going to fix this defense, lol. That's on Gute, not Pettine.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:
45 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I mean, I'm basically reading this as "I regret that Dean Lowry contract."  If those guys are seeing more action, it 100% means Lowry is seeing less.

I would like all 3 to see less and a good 3 tech see significantly more snaps. Meaning we draft or sign one. If we think removing Blake and adding someone else but keeping those turds as our DL behind Clark is going to fix this defense, lol. That's on Gute, not Pettine.

Gute also said he is really happy with Dean. But while Gute is fairly open, he does drink the Koolaid pretty strong. He's not going to say he wasn't happy.

The only players I think I got a read on were I think he is letting Bryan go, and I think he is preparing to lose Martinez.

But he also said they won't have as much money once they get their in house guys done.

• Like 1