2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

I don't see Robinson trading Casey without having a clear plan laid out.

I think Clowney will be a Titan by the end of the week. So many factors imo for him to choose the Titans.

Loves Vrabel been very public of that. Had his best seasons under him. Wants to play for a winner. If the three teams are the Titans, Seahawks and Jets that eliminates the Jets. No offense to them but they are not close to being contenders. Add the bonus that Clowney would play the Texans twice a year specifically O'Brien who Clowney was at odds with, to me Tennessee is who he picks.

Seattle is the other of the three. No way he picks the Jets unless he gets crazy money.

That’s the thing though.... he may want to play for a contender but money talks and with how he’s mentioned he wants 20+ a year, it sounds to me he’s after the highest contract.

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You’re oversimplifying this. First of all, Correa to Beasley is not a marginal upgrade. That’s 3 sacks more in one player. You probably wouldn’t call Correa a marginal upgrade over Finch, for instance, or a 13 sack player a marginal upgrade over Landry. And that’s not even getting to the fact that that was a career year for Correa, an average year for Beasley.

I’m really not though. Correa is trending up, while Beasley has flatlined. Sorry but I’m not giving him credit for 2 sacks in which the QB could have just thrown the ball away. I will admit though that him now being in Vrabel’s scheme is an x-factor.

37 minutes ago, Daniel said:

To expect at least one rotational rookie or sophomore player to improve is totally reasonable.

And if you’re including the loss of Casey in the pass rush analysis, they you also have to include the probable growth of Simmons and Mack next season too.

Sure but by how much are we really expecting one of these UFA’s to improve? Even if they do it’s not making up what we lost in Casey. Not even close.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I could see a some signings like Kevin Johnson, resigning Correa, and maybe Wisniewski as value guys. Correa will cost a little more due to position but he came on strong at the end of the season. Derek Wolfe is another player I could see them going after.

Welp he gone...

• Like 1

2018 and 2019 Pressures:

Correa - 17

Beasley - 38

2018 and 2019 Snap Count:

Correa - 753

Beasley - 1,458

Pressure % based off total Snap Count:

Correa - 2.2%

Beasley - 2.6%

And if we want to strictly look at 2019, Correa recorded 11 pressures and 5 sacks in 432 snaps while Beasley recorded 18 pressures and 8 sacks in 757 snaps...Beasley only put up better numbers because of opportunity. So again, marginal upgrade at best.

Edited by dtait93

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Welp he gone...

He’s better than Johnson but hard to see a multi-year deal at $10M+ materializing for Logan. Maybe something around $10M but CB market isn’t looking favorable for him.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Are we all kind of just ignoring how terrible Logan was after Butler went down?

Not me I’ve been saying for the longest he was overrated, When the forum was saying he’s our best corner & I was ridiculed. As I’ve been saying put him in nickel he’s a stud but he can’t cover on a island in man to man so well & what do you know he got exposed this season. He’s not worth 10 mill + I’ve been saying this, hell this season he finally got his hands on some picks 

34 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Not me I’ve been saying for the longest he was overrated, When the forum was saying he’s our best corner & I was ridiculed. As I’ve been saying put him in nickel he’s a stud but he can’t cover on a island in man to man so well & what do you know he got exposed this season. He’s not worth 10 mill + I’ve been saying this, hell this season he finally got his hands on some picks 

Have you had a post where you aren’t screaming about what a victim you are and the rest of the forum “ridicules” you? Lol. 

Ryan was Fine. Especially if he’s our number 3 next year. But if he’s looking for a payday, then roll with a draft pick. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Have you had a post where you aren’t screaming about what a victim you are and the rest of the forum “ridicules” you? Lol. 

Ryan was Fine. Especially if he’s our number 3 next year. But if he’s looking for a payday, then roll with a draft pick. 

A lot of them are stroking his ego with a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Ryan's only truly exposed when you take him out of the slot and put him on the outside. That's not where he's meant to play. He's one of the best slot corners in the game.

Or if he’s ever matched up with a receiver with speed. 

Its not to say he’s bad, he’s just so limited. In a world where Chris Harris is getting 2/17, I honestly think Logan’s value is pretty similar to that Dennis Kelly contract.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

IM petty don’t take it as me being a victim just me being petty 😩🤣🤣 because it was so funny when I was being laughed at 🤷🏽‍♂️ Gotta throw it back in their face