2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This person isn’t really much of a source but it’s slow and their is not much news so what the heck.... hell no to Joseph. Dude is as washed up as they come.

If you watch a lot of what he does is after someone else breaks something then he posts a few minutes after. Seems like a lot is speculation or what he’s seeing on the internet . I don’t think he’s that legit. 3 main things he said that hasn’t happened so far was cam is being released cooks being released and then said clowney and hawks were closing in on a deal yesterday. he’s got some stuff right though: I agree not many ppl posting so it’s interesting to watch. At least he puts who is interested in who but if it’s true who knows. 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Carolina added PJ Walker from the Houston Roughnecks

I wonder who the Titans are looking at as a backup 

Could very well go with Woodside and a draft pick 

I think that's very likely.  After what they paid Tannehill, it'd be dumb to spend any more money on a vet backup.  Someone like Woodside will be the minimum, and a draft pick to try to beat him out would be likely as well.  Spend that money on players that will play outside of a worst case scenario, and draft someone in the middle rounds to see what he's got.

Personally, I'm hoping Fromm suffers a big ole fall, so we can nab him late enough to be worth it.