2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

How Simmons didn't make our top 10 baffles me. I started voting for him around #5 and didn't stop till the end. This dude was a top 5 prospect. Watch him during the Patriots and Baltimore play off games. He was a beast. Remember him on the bottom of the pile after Casey caused Jackson to fumble? He ripped the rock out with domination. With a full off season to get back to peak?  Good lawd.

Edited by TitanTuff

1 hour ago, TitanTuff said:

How Simmons didn't make our top 10 baffles me.

Because he wasn't playing at that super high level the whole time, and most people probably voted on production so far over potential.

I fully expect him to be in the top 10 this season, but I don't think he was, over the course of the whole season, our tenth best player last season.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Because he wasn't playing at that super high level the whole time, and most people probably voted on production so far over potential.

I fully expect him to be in the top 10 this season, but I don't think he was, over the course of the whole season, our tenth best player last season.

I get that. I look at the top 10 as who is the best 'right now.'  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Saw no one posted this....

I think we can safely say we have a top 5 front office in the league.

Also, just wanted to point out that Surf Melendez is such a dope name.

Hopefully they can bring us that elusive championship: I want to see a NFL champion parade on Broadway before I am in a wheelchair. 😆😳

It is crazy how AAS got all kinds of crap when she took over from the Yahoo’s who know nothing about the Titans because when she took over the team was a dumpster fire for a few years

She has helped put some real good people in the front office part of the team over the last few years 

She helped remake the uniform

She helped bring the draft to Nashville just by having a uniform reveal in the middle of the week in April and the city actually showed up and had a good time 

she has done nothing but prove she belongs as an owner of this team 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

It is crazy how AAS got all kinds of crap when she took over from the Yahoo’s who know nothing about the Titans because when she took over the team was a dumpster fire for a few years

She has helped put some real good people in the front office part of the team over the last few years 

She helped bring the draft to Nashville just by having a uniform reveal in the middle of the week in April and the city actually showed up and had a good time 

Next order of business has to be improving that stadium big time. Whether that being an all new stadium once the lease is up or a complete overhaul. Otherwise, she has done a phenomenal job.

12 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Wasn't her first year as owner the year we hired JRob and made the playoffs? 

Also I need throw back uniforms Rage

On 6/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

Wasn't her first year as owner the year we hired JRob and made the playoffs? 

Also I need throw back uniforms Rage

To her credit, she has mentioned she would like to see the throwbacks but admitted with the rule of only 1 helmet she wouldn’t put the throwbacks with this helmet