2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Based on cap space, I’d say Dolphins and Bucs would be most likely. Texans would be incredibly interesting. But I don’t necessarily think he fits Houston’s offense and a rebuilding team shouldn’t pay a RB big money. Tampa is the most likely option in my mind.

Still think he is valued far more by us than any other team. Wouldn’t at all be surprised to see something like 4/50.

I’m not familiar with Arians system. I wonder how a back like Henry would fit his offense 

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If the overall thought is that Henry brings little to the passing game and therefor can’t be a 3 down back for all situations, what’s making everyone here think he’s getting 14-15m on the open market especially when the general belief is to not pay RB’s? I don’t think he’s going to be as expensive as most of you believe.

I thought the same thing earlier that maybe I was overthinking what he would get paid based on his last 8 games this year. Surely he can't be worth that kind of contract based on an 8 week stretch right? None of us thought he was worth that prior to that, so maybe teams won't overreact either.

But stupider things have happened in the NFL. 

The Browns once traded back into the first round to draft a 28 year old rookie QB.

18 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I thought the same thing earlier that maybe I was overthinking what he would get paid based on his last 8 games this year. Surely he can't be worth that kind of contract based on an 8 week stretch right? None of us thought he was worth that prior to that, so maybe teams won't overreact either.

But stupider things have happened in the NFL. 

The Browns once traded back into the first round to draft a 28 year old rookie QB.

He’s definitely not getting Zeke money who averages 47 receptions a year and between the time he was drafted and the time he was extended was the better rusher than Henry from the time he was drafted until now.

This show is pretty trash and Foxworth is an idiot, but atleast Schefter has interesting input. Also interesting Woody brought up the, “family component” multiple times and it’s importance to Brady, which if I’m understanding him correctly, he’s not talking about his actual family but locker room/team family to which we know Vrabel was all about both. Woody’s a goober though so it probably doesn’t mean anything anyways lmao

10 hours ago, dtait93 said:

He’s definitely not getting Zeke money who averages 47 receptions a year and between the time he was drafted and the time he was extended was the better rusher than Henry from the time he was drafted until now.

The consensus seems to be that Henry is the best RB in the NFL right now. He’s absolutely getting Zeke money on the open market.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

The consensus seems to be that Henry is the best RB in the NFL right now. He’s absolutely getting Zeke money on the open market.

The consensus is also that he’s not a 3 down back that can help you in the passing game in a passing league. He doesn’t surpass Bell’s APY imo

48 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

The consensus is also that he’s not a 3 down back that can help you in the passing game in a passing league. He doesn’t surpass Bell’s APY imo

If you say so.  I think yall are dreaming if you think an RB that the rest of the NFL thinks beat the Ravens and Pats by himself isn't getting Zeke money.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If you say so.  I think yall are dreaming if you think an RB that the rest of the NFL thinks beat the Ravens and Pats by himself isn't getting Zeke money.

That's what the media thinks. The guys who only watched 3 games all year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

That's what the media thinks. The guys who only watched 3 games all year

The media and at least on out of 31 teams' decision makers.  If he goes to the open market, he gets Zeke money.  Teams make this mistake year after year, it's not suddenly changing now.

27 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The media and at least on out of 31 teams' decision makers.  If he goes to the open market, he gets Zeke money.  Teams make this mistake year after year, it's not suddenly changing now.

Based on 8 games in a 4 year career? We'll see.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I’d shorten that 31 number by a lot. A team will have to have the cap space, have the need, be willing to spend it on the most expensive RB, and Henry will have to fit that particular teams system due his limitations. How many teams is that realistically? Not a lot