2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Are we sure it was stupid? That is kinda risky to say.

We don't know anything behind the scenes. Was he be insubordinate? Was he mad at not being outright named DC? Was he really behind the LB's? How much was Vrabel/Bowen?

Just saying. 

Ya I don’t know what to say about this 

I’m not going to bash him and say he sucked or benefited from someone else or he’s the reason why x y and z succeeded because I have no idea 

All I will say is so far Vrabel has been pretty good with the coaches he has picked so who’s to say he’s not capable of finding a replacement?

I still hope he names someone a DC which I think he will because the reports don’t say he’s taking “full control” of the defense but that he’s having “a larger role” on defense so I don’t see what’s the big deal 

I’m sorry, Tyrone leaving isn’t going to make or break this LB group or stop or help us from winning a SB

Evans and Brown are good LBs in this league Landry is going to get better regardless the DC and David Long seems like he”ll be ok

When it comes to defense and winning championships you need a consistent pass rush which we do not have nor could Vrabel McKenzie or Peas change that with any scheme they come up with 

And you need guys who can cover which Butler Adoree Byard Vaccaro are good enough but we’ll need more 

At the end of the day I’m not poo pooing coaching, but first we need talent and second the coaching to help the talent and vice versa 

We will be ok but we need to fix the pass rush and everything else I personally feel just my opinion will be ok

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Are we sure it was stupid? That is kinda risky to say.

We don't know anything behind the scenes. Was he be insubordinate? Was he mad at not being outright named DC? Was he really behind the LB's? How much was Vrabel/Bowen?

Just saying. 

Yeah, obviously we have no idea about the behind the scenes piece of this. But it is a bit of a strange "firing".

I don't like the idea of Vrabel being the de-facto DC. Not one bit. It's sloppy and likely going to blow up in his face. But I've realized that I'm wrong 99.9% of the time, so it'll likely be a genius move.

• Like 2

I think a lot of fans are going to be very disappointed this offseason especially when it comes to the big 4. Many think it’s just going to be so easy to resign all 4 and still have money left to target a big pass-rusher. I’m far from an expert at the cap(never claim to be) but common sense says that’s not even close to possible. We’ll be lucky to have 3 back and maybe sign 1 middle tier guy and some low level FAs and get ready for the draft.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Looking back at the season, the 2 most satisfying wins (to me) are the Oakland and Baltimore games. Those wins were next level to me. Crushing the Raven's dreams fills that hole in me from way back when, when they did the same to us. Oh what a wonderful feeling=)

Edited by TitanTuff

26 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Looking back at the season, the 2 most satisfying wins (to me) are the Oakland and Baltimore games. Those wins were next level to me. Crushing the Raven's dreams fills that hole in me from way back when, when they did the same to us. Oh what a wonderful feeling=)

F Oakland 

If I had 2 pick 2 I’ll take the 2 playoff wins