2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Do yall do sig bets here?

I don’t know how to create them but what ever bet you want to do I’m down with 

I’ve been telling you guys though that since the day the season ended in KC that Brady is coming to the Titans 

No way he retires and I just don’t see the Pats paying Brady 

Brady has a lot of weapons here in Nashville 

Don’t get me wrong he could go back but I know Brady is very upset with the Pats and hurt they didn’t commit to him for the next 2 years 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I would bet money that the only reason he leaves NE is to retire. 

He's not retiring. Especially with his last throw being a pick 6 in his own house in a playoff loss. He's either going to continue in NE if he gets paid and they give him some weapons, or he's coming here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

wtf is Robinson doing?

I dunno why on earth you'd risk upsetting Tannehill/his agent with BS like this. Just give the same ole "we love what Ryan/Derrick/Logan/Jack/etc did for us last year and we'll see what happens in negotiations with each" BS answer, not this jerking off Henry but basically saying "lol thanks but bye" stuff to Ryan. Literally in no way can this help the team/negotiations.

RT changed agents after having had his previous one negotiating with JRob since December. This is probably just posturing to answer that, but either way we can’t go signing Ryan Tannehill to a 5+ year $30M+/yr deal.

Maybe RT’s agent can get him that $ elsewhere but if I’m JRob I’m willing to call that bluff. He’s got a certain value and if he doesn’t like it let him go. Too risky to go and make him a top 5-7 paid QB. More options than any year in recent memory and dynamics are shifting more and more to winning with QBs on rookie deals. Now’s not the time to handcuff yourself long term to a 31 year old with injury and consistency issues. A 43 year old isn’t a safe bet either, but at better money I’d take that and an heir apparent on a 4-5 year rookie deal + a more well rounded roster.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Vrabel to Henry, “You had a phenomenal year, you led the league in rushing, you carried this football team, but you improved as a leader...”

Henry getting PAID boys

Say it again 😩🤣 I’ve said this over & over & ive been ridiculed by most. This team starts with Deuce Deuce teams play the titans to 1st stop Henry. & a 6’4 250 ish lbs back that can move doesn’t grow on trees. Henry has been dominating since the Titans figured it out how to use Henry & made the commitment to give him the ball He’s a workhorse Pay the man 6yr 75 mill I think 40-48 mill guaranteed 12.5 mill annually 

Henry was never going anywhere. Some fans can ***** and moan all they want about paying a RB big money. Sure this franchise got bit by it before with CJ. Difference is, they’re two different styles of RBs and CJ wasn’t half the leader Henry is. The Mariota homers wanted continuity so bad so how could you not want it now after the year this offense just put up led by Henry who is actually a very good player(unlike Mariota). Sure we can’t pay everyone so you might lose a piece off the OL like Conklin but that’s going to happen with the more success this team has. Some people think it’s so easy just to replace any RB. Sure lets just draft one in the 3rd round every 4-5 years or so. Henry means a hell of a lot more to this team than just any old 3rd round pick. You see how much every one on the team loves him from players, coach’s, and even management. He’ll be a Titan until this team decides to move on which won’t be anytime soon.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know how to create them but what ever bet you want to do I’m down with 

I’ve been telling you guys though that since the day the season ended in KC that Brady is coming to the Titans 

No way he retires and I just don’t see the Pats paying Brady 

Brady has a lot of weapons here in Nashville 

Don’t get me wrong he could go back but I know Brady is very upset with the Pats and hurt they didn’t commit to him for the next 2 years 

Aight.  Put whatever you want there (within forum rules, of course), and if I lose (by him signing anywhere other than NE),  it'll be my sig for the 2020 season.  I win if he stays put or retires, and then your sig is mine for the season.

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He's not retiring. Especially with his last throw being a pick 6 in his own house in a playoff loss. He's either going to continue in NE if he gets paid and they give him some weapons, or he's coming here.

I don't expect him to retire.  I expect him to continue to deteriorate in NE for another season, but if that doesn't happen, I'd bet he retires.

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Ian has become the king of the least informative reporting. Literally never has anything of substance and usually when he does it's wrong. Wild card pick for a tag is Jack Conklin.

Cause the CBA was expiring, teams were able to use each tag this year... But apparently with the new CBA, they'll be once again limited to being able to use only 1 tag...

So they're trying to hurry with RT because... Imo at least, they're not comfortable having RT count 27M against the cap this year. I don't blame them... So they're trying to see if theres something there. 

In the meantime, they'll wait with Henry, and if they run out of time, they're comfortable tagging him and hopefully working something out later this offseason. 14M is much more palatable than 27M.

And the Vrabel PFT video was interesting to me with his RT comments... Something along the lines of it takes both sides to agree with something... The player needs to want to be here. RT may be looking for the biggest paycheck available. Can't blame him, but whatever... I'm warming to the idea of another qb... Brady, Rivers, heck even Winston. If they come cheaper and with less long term risk than RT seems to be putting himself in. 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Cause the CBA was expiring, teams were able to use each tag this year... But apparently with the new CBA, they'll be once again limited to being able to use only 1 tag...

So they're trying to hurry with RT because... Imo at least, they're not comfortable having RT count 27M against the cap this year. I don't blame them... So they're trying to see if theres something there. 

In the meantime, they'll wait with Henry, and if they run out of time, they're comfortable tagging him and hopefully working something out later this offseason. 14M is much more palatable than 27M.

And the Vrabel PFT video was interesting to me with his RT comments... Something along the lines of it takes both sides to agree with something... The player needs to want to be here. RT may be looking for the biggest paycheck available. Can't blame him, but whatever... I'm warming to the idea of another qb... Brady, Rivers, heck even Winston. If they come cheaper and with less long term risk than RT seems to be putting himself in. 

Anyone outside of Tanny or Brday, fans will feel like we are taking a step back. 
Although I see value in other QB options if it came down to it.