2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

24 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Speaking of paying people, this guy is gonna be getting paid in at least the somewhat near future.

It just goes to show, how I might know football I remember most were saying he’s our worst corner & some where calling him a bust. The kid can play he’s solid if he ever understands route concepts & play more aggressive he can become a elite corner. 

Franchise tag Conklin if you're not going to have to use it on a QB or Henry.

Brady is on the decline, so if he's the route we're going at QB, need to win asap, not a year or two from now. Make the team as good as you can for 2020, cause it's pretty much 2020 or bust if this is the route we're gonna go.

49 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Brady is on the decline, so if he's the route we're going at QB, need to win asap, not a year or two from now. Make the team as good as you can for 2020, cause it's pretty much 2020 or bust if this is the route we're gonna go.

I mean, I don't know that 2021 Brady will be as good as Tannehill, so I see it as a more expensive downgrade.  Teams built to win now almost never do.

But luckily, it's not happening, so no worries.

43 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

All the talk is about Henry.

I told you mother suckers & y’all Tannehill supporters walking on egg shells. This is vrabel saying what I’ve been saying this is Derrick Henry offense, sure we want Tannehill back but at our price, don’t get me wrong he was good last year, 🗣but he’s a game manager 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If you have a team where it's the running back's team in the year 2020, you have a bad team.

Won’t say bad but just can’t go all the way 

The QB has to step up at some point and make plays 

I hate talking about this topic because when you do the Brady Tannehill comparison, if your pro Brady it comes off as if your bashing Tannehill 

I keep saying I’m fine with either guy

I won’t be mad if Tannehill is resigned but my first choice is Brady

I think a motivated Brady could be a fun thing to see

Im sure the guys who were here this year that come back for next season are motivated too but Brady really wants to prove he can win without Belichick and I’m all for him doing it with us 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If you have a team where it's the running back's team in the year 2020, you have a bad team.

Except we went to the AFC Championship game just a couple of months ago with that kind of team... 

The top 4 passing offenses, and 5 of the top 6 (and 9 of the top 12) all missed the playoffs... While, the top 4 and 7 of the top 9 rushing offenses made the playoffs. 

With the price of averages QBs sky rocketing like they have... And true elite and very good QBs in the league with this recent decline/exodus of top tiered QBs, the league may be shifting back. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Conklin is gone and I think Kelly is resigned soon. Any info from the guy @KingTitan? I know all the stuff is on Brady, Tannehill, and Henry but what about Conklin and Logan?

Unless they tag him. Conklin is gone. Even if they did tag him, I could see him holding out. Feeling is he wasn't thrilled with not getting that option picked up and wants that big payday. As the tweets say he is going to get paid and some teams even think he may can do the LT. 

Personally, I just don't think Conklin will be worth what he gets. I mean we know he played better, but he isn't elite as a pass blocker and it's easier to get a mauler in the run game through the draft. I personally just can't see him returning. 

Logan has been quiet. I think they look to upgrade from him. 

56 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

That’s yo opinion, tell that to the Seahawks the yr they won with beast mode, you don't have to play football the way everyone else plays football, do what works for you & your personnel. You can win a Super Bowl with a run 1st team using the run to setup the pass, it’s been done agree to disagree. 

10 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Except we went to the AFC Championship game just a couple of months ago with that kind of team... 

The top 4 passing offenses, and 5 of the top 6 (and 9 of the top 12) all missed the playoffs... While, the top 4 and 7 of the top 9 rushing offenses made the playoffs. 

With the price of averages QBs sky rocketing like they have... And true elite and very good QBs in the league with this recent decline/exodus of top tiered QBs, the league may be shifting back. 

Exactly my guy. Yea it looks good on the stat sheet, but at the end of the day football is played to win championships, & exactly how many of these prolific elite QB’s in today’s passing NFL have super bowls 🤔🤔🤔

613 attempts at age 42 is the 4th most attempts Brady has had in his 20 year career. Couple that with a rushing attack that averaged 3.8 ypc, no receiving threats outside of a 33 year old slot receiver, and a beat up o-line and people wonder why Brady had a year equal to his 2013 season? Lol.