2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

Just now, SerenityNow said:

I'm not usually one to panic but yeah... If we can't land Clowney or another impact defensive player after trading Casey this offseason will already have a big black eye on it for JRob regardless of what we do in the draft.

Imagine there is a plan, but we may just have to be patient. Everything also may not go to plan which is part of the risk. More guys could be traded depending on how it all plays out, but overall I think he’s earned our trust. I’d rather have our track record than being the offseason champ ala the Browns. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

If we don’t get Clowney Chris Jones or Darius Slay me please 

Didn't KC tag Jones? We would have to give up additional asset for Slay too lol. It seems to be Clowney or bust and they shouldn't have given Casey away for a bag of funyuns unless they had something lined up with Clowney set in stone. Robinson is playing with fire right now

I mean, I’m sure JRob has a plan (and I don’t think it’s Clowney), but I don’t think there’s a plan I can get behind that essentially has them cutting Casey. Because a seventh rounder ain’t much, so we better reeeally need that cap space.

30 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Didn't KC tag Jones? We would have to give up additional asset for Slay too lol. It seems to be Clowney or bust and they shouldn't have given Casey away for a bag of funyuns unless they had something lined up with Clowney set in stone. Robinson is playing with fire right now

Yes but I’ll give up a 1st round pk in a heart beat for jones. Slay will be traded for a 2nd or 3rd round pick he wants a new contract & is on the block.