2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

31 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I honestly feel like there’s a lot of supporting evidence that Brady’s down year had much more to do with the pieces around him than Brady himself. Lost his starting center, OL musical chairs, WR shuffling, no TE (unless you count a 40 year old Ben Watson...lol).

He had a pretty below average completion % but 4000/24/8 is still solid given the factors mentioned above. Give him the one man wrecking crew that is Derrick Henry and the receiving threats of Brown/Davis/Humphries/Jonnu and a rookie RB that can threat in the run and pass game and I guarantee he puts up better numbers.

I forget who posted it, but NextGen and ESPN both rated our o-line as actually above average in pass blocking (keep in mind Lewan missed the first 4 games as well) and we know Brady can get rid of it better than Tannehill (who let’s be honest had a very, very, very concerning fumbling problem) when things are breaking down or aren’t there....I actually think our passing attack could be so much better when the PA isn’t working....and when it is working guys are running wide open...do we really think Brady can’t hit those guys?

Then you look at the business side of it. Who’s selling more tickets, Tannehill or Brady? Who’s jersey’s being sold more, Tannehill or the greatest QB that ever lived? Who’s more marketable, Tannehill or Brady? Want Nissan Stadium to be as full and as loud as the Adelphia Coliseum days? Which signal caller brings us closer to that? The answer to all of it is Brady.

Re-posting this since it was lost at the bottom of pg 2

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The assistant Scott Booker will likely get promoted and they’ll find a DB assistant coach. I can’t imagine much of a coaching staff shakeup outside of this although I’d love for Keith Carter to be replaced by Bill Callahan.

Yeah can't see any shakeup unless deals are expired. 

30 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The assistant Scott Booker will likely get promoted and they’ll find a DB assistant coach. I can’t imagine much of a coaching staff shakeup outside of this although I’d love for Keith Carter to be replaced by Bill Callahan.

Yes sir hoping for the same thing & I was dreaming for Jay Gruden as a offensive assistant/ HC to help the offense 

Seen Tannehill didn't want to talk to anyone today

Fine ill spread the rumor... he knows Bradys coming to Nashville lol

This offseason should be fun, when are the Titans eligible to sign Henry to an extension? Maybe the better question is if Henry does sign before Free Agency begins and is done without getting tagged when is the most likely we would see that deal?