Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

18 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Mattress Mack bet the 9ers? Confirmed Chiefs win.

He's only doing it to hedge the promotion that he is running. "if SF wins get 50% back on purchases above 3k" 

Irrelevant to the outcome of the game 

Watching Chiefs vs Niners last year. First drive Chiefs had a ton of breaks. Great field position, screen on 3rd and 15 that went for 15.0 yards to the inch, etc. 

Next drive Chiefs got a P.I. call in the endzone that should of been a no-call. 

This game could of been easily 3-0 instead of 14-0. And now the Niners have Bosa, Ford, Alexander, and Jimmy with another year experience in the system. 

P.s. Shermans pass break up in the endzone was goat level status. Knew he was beat by a couple steps but timed that arm in there perfectly with his great arm length. 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

He's only doing it to hedge the promotion that he is running. "if SF wins get 50% back on purchases above 3k" 

Irrelevant to the outcome of the game 

I know what he is doing. Just the side he picks seems to have a tendency of losing in these title games. It’s a joke. 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Watching Chiefs vs Niners last year. First drive Chiefs had a ton of breaks. Great field position, screen on 3rd and 15 that went for 15.0 yards to the inch, etc. 

Next drive Chiefs got a P.I. call in the endzone that should of been a no-call. 

This game could of been easily 3-0 instead of 14-0. And now the Niners have Bosa, Ford, Alexander, and Jimmy with another year experience in the system. 

P.s. Shermans pass break up in the endzone was goat level status. Knew he was beat by a couple steps but timed that arm in there perfectly with his great arm length. 

Are we watching the same thing? Sherman was definitely early and that should have been PI

• Like 3

This is a tough one for me. On one hand Im rooting for Andy Reid to finally get a Superbowl. Im rooting for a QB that I really like in Mahomes plus Im rooting for one of my favorite LSU Tigers in Mathieu. On the other hand, Im rooting for the Niners to represent the NFC West because it was the best division in the NFL this season. If it wasnt for Zeurlein missing the game-winning field goal in Seattle the Rams wouldve been in the playoffs which wouldve made it 3 teams from one division to all make the playoffs. So if the Niners win it just shows again how great the NFC West was this year and will be for many years to come. Plus I think Kyle Shanny has redemption on his mind for how he played a huge part in blowing that 25pt lead in the Superbowl to the Patriots a few years ago. In the end though Im not going to bet against Mahomes. I just think of what a great offense has been able to do to the Niners defense down the stretch. We look at what the Rams did to them on Saturday night Week 15. We look at what the Saints were about to do to them a week before that in Week 14. I get it that the Niners defense played great against the Packers and Vikings in the playoffs but the Packers offense hasnt been really great this season and the Vikings still has Cousins so I dont think nobody was shock the Vikings offense didnt look great in a playoff game. So I think with Reid, Mahomes and that offense I think they will be ready to continue dominating like they have in their past two games against the Titans and Texans. Now the only thing I caution is for the Chiefs to not get off to a slow start again. Down by 10pts to the Titans and down by 24pts to the Texans. If they get off to a slow start again with the way the Niners offense is I think the Chiefs will be in very big trouble. So if the Chief just put some points up on the board early then get hot as the game goes on they will be fine. They have to force Jimmy G to beat them. I know when Jimmy G has been called upon to win games he have. Look at the Cards, Rams, and then Saints games. I will still ask him to do it once again. He will give the Chiefs defense at least one or two potential turnovers. If the Chiefs take advantage of that, it just will give Mahomes another possession or two maybe even on a very short field and that will could be a huge blow for the Niners chances to win the game. So again Im going with the Chiefs to win the Superbowl. 

On 2020-01-20 at 1:31 AM, patriotsheatyan said:

49ers are a more complete team and have a better record, so I pick them.

They really do have most of the league outmatched depth wise but i'm not sure how well this holds up against KC. It's impressive how many Chiefs come out shining on the field every time I see them play this year.

5 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

They really do have most of the league outmatched depth wise but i'm not sure how well this holds up against KC. It's impressive how many Chiefs come out shining on the field every time I see them play this year.

They have us beat at 3 position groups, and we have them beat at the rest. This "49ers are a more balanced team" narrative needs to end. We're the better team and have the best player on the planet Mahomes. I also sold my soul for this championship.

Edited by Kirill

9 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

We actually don't have much depth left at DL anymore. That could be a huge issue this game, especially the longer the game goes and the longer the DL has to be on the field. 

Do have depth in other position groups though. But DL depth trumps all.