Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Happy for Chiefs fans and Andy Reid, but the competitor in me loathes that Mahomes won one before Goff

I dont loath just because when all else fails I can say Goff showed that he can outduel Mahomes head to head. Chiefs fans are fortunate Goff wasnt on the other side. Jimmy G was no match for Mahomes lol. In all seriousness, I dont look at who one a Superbowl before whom. At the end of the day I knew Mahomes would win one and he will win multiple. I believe Goff will win one, it just wasnt his time last year. If Kyle didnt choke the Superbowl away again, Mahomes wouldnt have won. So to me it says alot about Kyle. So everyone who is saying Kyle is better than McVay, just ask yourself one question. Would McVay have blown a 25pt lead and a 10pt lead in the Superbowl? This is a reputation that Kyle dont want to have. 

Just now, Jetzger said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how insane it is that the Super Bowl champion faced double digit deficits in all three postseason games?

No big deal I remember this team that was down 28-3 and won the Superbowl.

Just now, St Vince said:

Don't feel sorry one bite for the 49ers, they will be in the NFC championship for years to come. That roster is just too good.

Nah, not when they have to start paying guys and Sherman starts rapidly declining. A great defense is tough to keep together even without that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

You say that like Goff is in the same hemisphere as Mahomes.

They don’t have to be. Montana wasn’t as talented as Marino and Brady wasn’t as talented as P Manning. 

When it’s all said and done the SB wins matter the most 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

spread was +2 chiefs and the game still finished under. So it didn't make a difference i think. 

Of those bets, yes. 10+ points is a prop bet. 2 rushing TD is a prop bet. One I missed was MVP. That one would be good odds. 

J

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

So everyone who is saying Kyle is better than McVay, just ask yourself one question. Would McVay have blown a 25pt lead and a 10pt lead in the Superbowl? This is a reputation that Kyle dont want to have. 

Mcvay would have to be able to score 25 points first

• Like 1