Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

In all seriousness the Niners and the Chiefs will be here for the long run so its not the end of the world for the Niners. Its tough I know because as a Rams fan it was tough last year but once the offseason comes and the new season gets closer the Niners will be back ready to make another Superbowl run. Again Im happy for Reid because he deserved it. Its been a long time coming. Kyle will eventually get his because he is too good of a coach to not win a championship one year. 

4 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I still can't get over the fact that Kyle Shannahan is a 40-year old wearing a flat-billed cap, trying to look like a 20-year old Kyle...while looking like a 20-year old "Kyle".  Triple Inception. 

He’s a purebred “Kyle”

that’s just what they look like at full maturity 

isually they die in a snowboarding/DUI accident before his age 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, cant think of 1 said:

Why didn’t they have some old Super Bowl MVP from like the 70s or 80s walk down the line with all the Chiefs players touching and kissing the trophy like they usually do 

I didn't even realize they didn't do that but you're right. That's usually the best moment. But, honestly, this time felt perfect not to do that becuase this is Andy Reid's trophy. No one else.