Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

24 minutes ago, Kirill said:

The margin for error you have as a team against Mahomes is so small it's ridiculous. I just don't think SF has enough firepower to keep up.

Morbid curiosity here.  You don't think the team with the second most points in the league has enough firepower?   Or is it more of a contextual thing?  Like, if KC goes up three scores early, you don't think they can come back?  

6 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Morbid curiosity here.  You don't think the team with the second most points in the league has enough firepower?   Or is it more of a contextual thing?  Like, if KC goes up three scores early, you don't think they can come back?  

no elite WR's or RB's and Jimmy G isn't "that guy." We routed the Titans and Texans with them playing relatively mistake free football. Jimmy G is going to have to play perfect to even have a chance at winning this football game.

Just now, Kirill said:

no elite WR's or RB's and Jimmy G isn't "that guy." We routed the Titans and Texans with them playing relatively mistake free football. Jimmy G is going to have to play perfect to even have a chance at winning this football game.

I don't blame anyone for looking at the Niners' roster and thinking, talent-wise, they're not that stacked.  Kyle is the main reason for the offensive success, though.  The Niners scored more points this season than 30 other teams, including the Chiefs.

I'm not making any predictions here and hell yes I'm afraid of that Chief's offense, but I feel compelled to question these types of statements.   Should be a great game, regardless. 

1 hour ago, Ataal said:

I don't blame anyone for looking at the Niners' roster and thinking, talent-wise, they're not that stacked.  Kyle is the main reason for the offensive success, though.  The Niners scored more points this season than 30 other teams, including the Chiefs.

I'm not making any predictions here and hell yes I'm afraid of that Chief's offense, but I feel compelled to question these types of statements.   Should be a great game, regardless. 

I'd tell you go back and read through the last 20 pages and his posts, but honestly don't want you to get a headache. You'd understand why! Cheers!🍺

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

He ain't wrong. 

Ohh he is very wrong. I wanted very badly to go 1-15 in 2016 lol was so pissed we won that second game in week 16 that year 

This is the fourth time we've made the playoffs in my adult life. We've picked in the top 10 basically every single season since I hit puberty. Sure, that tweet only went back 3 years lol it's been bad for waaaaay longer than that. Weve been an absolute doormat for 18 years with a small 3 year break (2011-2013). 

Is it as bad as the browns? No, but there are kids in Africa who don't have access to clean water, if we are gonna play that game...

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

The margin for error you have as a team against Mahomes is so small it's ridiculous. I just don't think SF has enough firepower to keep up.

I hope you don't disappear after the game, punk

7 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Sorry, I saw you try (unsuccessfully) to discredit Mahomes so much during the season, I thought Garropolo maybe had a higher agg% throws or an other meaningless stat in which he was better than Mahomes this year, making him the better QB in your eyes. Should have caught the sarcasm. I'll carry on

If stating FACTS, not opinions and very RELEVANT advanced metrics like agg% is discrediting, than Mahomes needs to be better idk. I dont control those results. But you called agg% meaningless. Which it isn't at all. Qbs having success throwing in tight windows is the SINGLE most telling attribute of a qb, anyone who says otherwise knows virtually nothing about football.

Yes im very critical of Mahomes.  So i do dig to find the negatives that others dont. For 1, division rival and getting alot of media hype, 2 for the general hyperbole surrending him. There needs to be balance and if me pointing to again, factual situational statistics or advanced metrics that alter the popular narrative, makes me a prick... so be it.

It's crazy that fair criticism somehow translates to me saying Mahomes sucks or isnt very good. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

7 hours ago, Kirill said:

Coming from the guy who said Tannehill >> Mahomes, I'm ok with this.

Anyone who argues that Tannehill wasnt better 2019 regular season than Mahomes is a homer or just clueless. It wasnt even that close. Which isn't a knock on Mahomes he had a very good season. It's a testament to Tannehill.

But i have new found faith in you. You knew better than to even argue Derwin over Mathieu. Props fam ya growing as a poster.

Edited by Bearerofnews

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

Ohh he is very wrong. I wanted very badly to go 1-15 in 2016 lol was so pissed we won that second game in week 16 that year 

This is the fourth time we've made the playoffs in my adult life. We've picked in the top 10 basically every single season since I hit puberty. Sure, that tweet only went back 3 years lol it's been bad for waaaaay longer than that. Weve been an absolute doormat for 18 years with a small 3 year break (2011-2013). 

Is it as bad as the browns? No, but there are kids in Africa who don't have access to clean water, if we are gonna play that game...

Ehhh...I mean, he's talking in the context of just the success of NFL football teams. :)

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Or he'll just say "**** this team" in reference to the Chiefs like he did when the Texans went up three scores. Of course he hopped right back on the bandwagon again once they caught up. 9_9

🤣🤣 i'm glad im not the only one that remembers that. I dont blame him tho. If my team was in the SB id be the same way.

Hell my team is 5-11 and i might still be as bad.