Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Chiefs take it down. 

More cracks in the 49ers elite D than there are cracks in the elite O of KC

Ehh I think it’s gonna come down to how many stops the Chiefs D can get.  Those toss plays are deadly,  Hitchens better get his angles on point for this one 

49ers feel too stacked up and down. They feel a lot more balanced up front, but with Patrick Maholmes that can overcome it. 

I expect both teams to come prepared but in the end the better team will win. 

34-27 49ers 

Edited by mdonnelly21

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

How many people predicted the 49ers would be in the SB? It's still crazy to even think about. This same team won 4 games last year......FOUR!

I mean, not playing your 2nd and 3rd string QBs for most of the season helps in conjunction with getting the 2nd Overall Pick and the resulting high picks that come with it...

San Francisco as a city deserve to win.   Forward thinking, progressive and a beacon of science and technology.  I’ve personally never been to Kansas, but I’ve seen the Wizard of Oz and it appears the place is a barren feature less wasteland with tornados which take you to witch filled lands afar.   

SF 35 - 25 Chiefs 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I mean, not playing your 2nd and 3rd string QBs for most of the season helps in conjunction with getting the 2nd Overall Pick and the resulting high picks that come with it...

Jimmy's acl needs to get some mvp love. Unsung hero of the 2019 niner season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Oh I totally get why they only won 4 games last year. But nobody in their right minds was picking them to make it to the SB.