Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

Niners should be able to do to the Chiefs what the Patriots did in the first half of last year's AFCCG, at least for a while. Once Mahomes figures it out, it's anyone's guess what'll happen, but the Niners should be able to jump out to an early lead and then hold on for dear life while the Chiefs mount their comeback.

49ers 30, Chiefs 27

• Like 2

Niners win this. I’m pretty confident actually. Both Conference Championships I was like 50.1%. This one I’m like 65% Niners win. They are just a much more complete team top to bottom IMO. And I trust Kyles offensive genius mind over Andys. 

Niners by a FG. 

They are actually the underdog and you would get plus money from betting the Moneyline. I bet Denver ML 2015 and made quite a bit. 

11 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I think if the 49ers win you have to give SF the nod over Boston for best sports city of the decade. 

You have to leave one of the Giants WS championships off, or not include the Niners if they win, because the Giants won one in 2010.

Just now, DannyB said:

You have to leave one of the Giants WS championships off, or not include the Niners if they win, because the Giants won one in 2010.

This is the 2019 NFL season. That was the 2010 mlb season. Technically it is the same if you are considering this the 2019 super bowl season.  I don't know how that works though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is the 2019 NFL season. That was the 2010 mlb season. Technically it is the same if you are considering this the 2019 super bowl season.  I don't know how that works though

Hmmmm.

I wonder if Saints fans considered there win in this past decade, or the previous one. I'm sure they've all given it a ton of thought.