Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

3 hours ago, Livewire said:

Dee Ford jumps offsides in OT which negates a Niner interception and on the next play Mahomes hits Hill to win it.

Already tired hearing about this buuut

1) he didn't JUMP offsides, he lined up offsides

2) It was an illegal formation because brown wasnt lined up on the LOS. That's why Ford lined up so far forward 

Pretty interesting the way that trade worked out though, chiefs trade Ford for 49ers 2nd, then trade that pick for Frank Clark  

34 minutes ago, N4L said:

Pretty interesting the way that trade worked out though, chiefs trade Ford for 49ers 2nd, then trade that pick for Frank Clark  

Who humorously had a neutral zone infraction / offside penalty this game on third down lol. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, N4L said:

Already tired hearing about this buuut

1) he didn't JUMP offsides, he lined up offsides

2) It was an illegal formation because brown wasnt lined up on the LOS. That's why Ford lined up so far forward 

and they both helped their teams get to the SB and will play each other. Maybe they will share the MVP while we are at it.  They are both familiar with the opposition too, so it's another storyline 

Just now, 3rivers said:

and they both helped their teams get to the SB and will play each other. Maybe they will share the MVP while we are at it.  They are both familiar with the opposition too, so it's another storyline 

Clark has less 49er knowledge than Ford has chief knowledge, that's for certain 

Clark even called out Ford in his postgame interview. 49ers are a super tight group. That won't sit well with our guys 

32 minutes ago, N4L said:

Clark even called out Ford in his postgame interview. 49ers are a super tight group. That won't sit well with our guys 

what did he say, got a link? Clark seems to not care about what he says. This game should be  one of the best ever

39 minutes ago, N4L said:

Well I mean he lined up offsides, and cost the team the game.

its inexcusable and why the Chiefs shipped him out of town

Edited by Chiefer

2 hours ago, DannyB said:

You have to leave one of the Giants WS championships off, or not include the Niners if they win, because the Giants won one in 2010.

Uhhh no I don’t. Baseball season is all within the same calendar year. I consider this the 2019 football season. How can I not count the 2010 Giants when literally the entire season they played was in the year 2010? 

Edited by Bolts223

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Well I mean he lined up offsides, and cost the team the game.

its inexcusable and why the Chiefs shipped him out of town

Lololol and now that decision is gonna come back to bite you in the *** 

My theory is that the chiefs were prepared to make tyreek the highest paid wr in the NFL. So they couldn't afford Ford. They trade him. Tyreek then has that whole thing with his kids arm, they realize they do have the money to spend on an edge rusher and so they go get Frank Clark. I dont think it would have gone down this way if tyreek didn't have his child's arm get broken or whatever happened 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

My theory is that the chiefs were prepared to make tyreek the highest paid wr in the NFL. So they couldn't afford Ford. They trade him. Tyreek then has that whole thing with his kids arm, they realize they do have the money to spend on an edge rusher and so they go get Frank Clark. I dont think it would have gone down this way if tyreek didn't have his child's arm get broken or whatever happened 

The mistake was being offsides in the first place. Gotta have situational awareness in one of the biggest games of your life. It’s really dumb for a person who claims to be smart

you could be correct, but FC55 and TSizzle, I’m happy with that outcome. Couldnt have been possible without the 9ers

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

You're overthinking it. They didn't want to pay Ford because 2018 is the only complete and healthy season of Ford's career. And even then he was not a good run defender. I wanted to franchise him, personally, to see if he could stay healthy and replicate his 2018 season. But I'm pleased how it turned out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

I think if the 49ers win you have to give SF the nod over Boston for best sports city of the decade. 

So are we counting Warriors as both SF/Oak? Because they played in Oakland for both those championships. And before the 2015-2016 season, 70% of those 49er fans were either Kings or Laker fans. No joke. 

• Like 1