Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

This is going to be a great Super Bowl. I cannot wait to see the chess match between the offense and defense. I think the 49ers are more balanced team overall. Gotta give them the edge considering Mahomes is up against one of the best defensive units if not the best in the league and KC defense being very beatable. 31-21 49ers

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

You're the same guy that said "**** this team" a week ago when they were in a hole against Houston. 

I'm the guy that's been saying the chiefs are going to win the Superbowl for months now. I'm your worst nightmare

Chiefs winning the SB:

Pros:

50 years (Entire Generation) worth of Chiefs Fans finally get to Celebrate. 

Andy's gets his 1st SB

49ers fans (My Wife) don't get to say, We Got 6!

Cons:

Kirill posting non stop about being Nostradamus, I warned You, We Da Best, Chiefs are SB Champs!

Seriously debating whether or not listening to my wife gloat, might actually be the better of the two option?🙉🙈🙊

• Like 2

If Chris Jones is back, he's not letting them run on him, especially considering they were able to silence Henry last game even with Jones out. Game turns into a shootout which Mahomes prevails at and then the Football Gods smite him cause Andy Reid is a historic playoff choker.

Edited by Drained