Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

Just now, Buckweath said:

The replays I saw on TV did not show clearly and without doubt that his foot was out before the ball crossed the plane.

There was one view where it seemed to show he very possibly put his foot out before TD but it was not clear cut evidence.

People like to ***** about the refs but they were excellent yesterday.

The league freeze framed the frame after. The frame before his foot is touching out of bounds 100% and the ball extends a few inches short of the line. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The league freeze framed the frame after. The frame before his foot is touching out of bounds 100% and the ball extends a few inches short of the line. 

If it's clear as day can you post the evidence? Not trying to be rude, but generally curious if I was wrong last night. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

If it's clear as day can you post the evidence? Not trying to be rude, but generally curious if I was wrong last night. 

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Let's see the evidence.

Do you guys not have a DVR/Gamepass? I’ll look it up on Gamepass later tonight and screenshot but I’m not that melodramatic about this to go to such lengths. Sure you can google it as well. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Do you guys not have a DVR/Gamepass? I’ll look it up on Gamepass later tonight and screenshot but I’m not that melodramatic about this to go to such lengths. Sure you can google it as well. 

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1224162947716591617?s=20

This is what I see when I Google which I'm assuming isn't what you are referencing. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

"The above is obviously debatable, but they also agree Williams was out of bounds at the 1 and it should of been 4th and Goal. That is not debatable. It shouldn’t of even been something that’s inconclusive. Frame by frame his foot is clearly out of bounds before touching. "

You said "clearly". I watched the game and it was too close to tell every angle they showed, many 9er fans were even saying it was too close to switch but you saw it clearly..? 

Edited by Chiefs_5627

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

lSIgRLh.png

Since 2000, in regards to 219 Chiefs

• No SB winner has come close to the Chiefs' total 44 pt deficit.
  • No SB winner has had double digit deficits in each game
  • Only 3 other teams even had deficits in each game
  • First team to win each game by double digits since 2002 Bucs

That Bucs team was crazy dominate. Biggest deficit was 1 TD and they averaged beating teams by over 20 points. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Same Twitter Thread, I found the frame before. 

FA827-AD5-52-C4-4-ED0-8060-610-E36528-E9

There is even a more sideways one that is even clearer than this on Gamepass that I’ll look up later. 

I would hope there is a clearer one than this lol. This is pretty clearly inconclusive. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I would hope there is a clearer one than this lol. This is pretty clearly inconclusive. 

But it does go to show you these Media Websites and Twitter Accounts and even NFL themselves are purposely freezing the frame after to make it look more definitive.