Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

But it does go to show you these Media Websites and Twitter Accounts and even NFL themselves are purposely freezing the frame after to make it look more definitive. 

Maybe. I don't think that picture is clear at all. If it was directly down the sideline then I'd feel much better on ruling on it. I think if that was the best image the call will always stand on the field. 

21 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

lSIgRLh.png

Since 2000, in regards to 219 Chiefs

• No SB winner has come close to the Chiefs' total 44 pt deficit.
  • No SB winner has had double digit deficits in each game
  • Only 3 other teams even had deficits in each game
  • First team to win each game by double digits since 2002 Bucs

Mahomes Magic meets Microsoft Excel.

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Same Twitter Thread, I found the frame before. 

FA827-AD5-52-C4-4-ED0-8060-610-E36528-E9

There is even a more sideways one that is even clearer than this on Gamepass that I’ll look up later. 

It's the same damn moment/different angle look at Wards arms and Sherman's legs. You're talking out of your hind end again. "ThEy PuRpOsElY fRoZe iT" there's NOTHING clear about it.

Ps even the shadow of DW arms are clearly in the same position on both frames.

Edited by Chiefs_5627

Lol at being attacked for going slightly against the grain. Plenty of public figures have stated it’s 100% clear he’s out if freeze frame by frame including both Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller from NFLs official SiriusXM show. Yes, they state 100%. And they have more Chief connections than 49ers. I’m not calling those two gurus by any means, just saying, what I’m saying is being blown out of proportion. Frame by frame on Gamepass, he is, indeed, clearly out. 

Edited by BayRaider

Lol at being attacked for going slightly against the grain. Plenty of public figures have stated it’s 100% clear he’s out if freeze frame by frame including both Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller from NFLs official SiriusXM show. Yes, they state 100%. And they have more Chief connections than 49ers. I’m not calling those two gurus by any means, just saying, what I’m saying is being blown out of proportion. Frame by frame on Gamepass, he is, indeed, clearly out. 

Should've bet on the Chiefs dude. What'd I say? I'm always right. A friend made almost 1000 dollars off of my ***

If it was as clear as you are making it sound, would be the #1 trending topic in America right now. 

I thought for the most part the refs were good yesterday.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol how are you being "attacked"? You're being called out on something you said was "clearly" "non debatable". 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If it was as clear as you are making it sound, would be the #1 trending topic in America right now. 

I thought for the most part the refs were good yesterday.

No it wouldn’t be cause it’d be on the 2inch yard line anyways and everyone just assumes they score a TD. 

The TD is not guaranteed. 

No it wouldn’t be cause it’d be on the 2inch yard line anyways and everyone just assumes they score a TD. 

The TD is not guaranteed. 

You are arguing that a freeze frame is so "clear" you can tell the difference of "2 inches"? And that in the opinion of "everyone" it had 0 effect on the game, because they score anyways? 

This a weird hill to stand your ground on.

• Like 3