Super Bowl LIV - San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs

DigInBoys

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• 49ers
    • Chiefs

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

so the niners have no shot at all is what I'm reading here? Interesting. 

I understand the internet forum importance of coming back later with a "I told you so" post.

Objectively speaking, this is a 1 out of 100 type of game for the 9ers.  They could possibly win in a lunch pail Patriots vs. Rams or Seahawks vs. Broncos type of game.  Of course that is a possibility.  And I'm sure a few people here will pose themselves as geniuses for being right if they do win.  That's one prediction I can very confidently make.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Tannehil was a gunslinger for them, 9.6 YPA most ever, but it is used as a balanced offense that plays off one another. Titans Offensive System is not designed to play from behind or score quickly. It is nothing like Reids, McVays, Arians type of Offense. 

I’m just making an example that the Chief Defense isn’t as good as their past two games. They are 17th in the NFL. They are not running away with this football game even if they do win. Niners Offense will get theirs. 

1 minute ago, blizofoz45 said:

I understand the internet forum importance of coming back later with a "I told you so" post.

Objectively speaking, this is a 1 out of 100 type of game for the 9ers.  They could possibly win in a lunch pail Patriots vs. Rams or Seahawks vs. Broncos type of game.  Of course that is a possibility.  And I'm sure a few people here will pose themselves as geniuses for being right if they do win.  That's one prediction I can very confidently make.

What a pre-scapegoat post... wow. Basically saying YOU are a genius if the Chiefs win but if the 49ers win, the 1 in 100 type of scenario happens and the people calling themselves genius’s basically got lucky and you’re still smarter than them! Unbelievable. 

3 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

Are you saying that 99 times out of 100, the Rams and Broncos would have won those respective games?

I don’t think anybody here has predicted a Niners blowout either.

Edited by jonnguy2015

20 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Fair enough. Kirill was freaking out earlier about 53% of this channel picking the Niners though. xD

I changed my mind. Mahomes, a stapler, two beanbag chairs and a ballpoint pen should be the underdogs.

Edited by Kirill

1 minute ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Are you saying that 99 times out of 100, the Rams and Broncos would have won those respective games?

I don’t think anybody here has predicted a Niners blowout either.

Denver beats Carolina 75 times out of 100. Defense was GOAT level status. 

3 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

No, he was saying that the Seahawks beating the Broncos in 2013 was a fluke

No... it wasn’t. Seahawks had a GOAT level defense and Top 10 Offense. I had money on Seattle in that game. They easily win 65 out of 100 in my honest opinion. 

Edited by BayRaider