Last Game As A Packer?

TheOnlyThing

Which players have just completed their careers as Green Bay Packers?

Hope Not:

Bryan Bulaga OT, Tyler Ervin KR/RB, and Mason Crosby PK.

Likely:

Jake Kumerow WR, Geronimo Allison WR, Jimmy Graham TE, Lane Taylor (on IR), and Kyler Fackrell OLB.

Possibles:

Robert Tonyan (how many years does he get to develop before the team decides he just can't play?), Marcedes Lewis (old and a free agent), Corey Linsley (has a big cap # & Patrick was just re-signed), BJ Goodson (he's just a JAG), Blake Martinez (let a franchise with a lot more $ available under the cap pay him the contract he believes he deserves), Montravious Adams DT (So useless in his third year that he can't get any time ahead of JAGs like Lancaster & Lowry), Will Redmond (must upgrade at backups in the secondary), Tramon Williams (good season but time to get younger & cheaper).

Don't Care:

Ryan Grant WR, Jason Spriggs T

Who else?

Just now, Lodestar said:

I don't see how you can keep Blake after tonight. Same for Goodson. Same for Montravious. Same for Redmond. 

Overreaction? I dunno. All those guys are easily replaceable except maybe Blake, and you gotta pay him to keep him. No thanks.

Yeah, Blake has to go.  Unless Pettine is fired.  Contrary to what a lot of people keep joking about, Martinez is a good football player.  Not in a Pettine scheme though. 

• Like 1

Bulaga I’d like to keep. Depends on the guarantee number. 2 years I’m comfortable, 3 years is likely going to blow up.

Crosby/Irvin I could take or leave tbh. I feel like we give Irvin a minimum offer. Crosby might get priced out.

I’m down for keeping Blake at the right price. There is value in having average. He could easily be improved upon though.

Grahm is probably gone unless he plays for vet minimum. I think Sternberger takes the field stretch te role. Lewis probably retires. Tonyan gets a efa deal.

Tramon I’d offer back a small deal if he wants to play. He graded well this year. For a third cb/s player he’s ideal.

Fackrell will get money from another team as a third rusher(happy for him)

Kumerow is a EFA so he’ll probably be back and in camp to battle for wr 5 again (like a 50-50 roster guy depending on draft and fa)

Lane Taylor, Grant, and Spriggs are gone. 

Goodson is probably gone. Thinking we have a pick, Bolton, and Burks at ilb 2-4

Montravius will get a camp to prove it again but he probably doesn’t make the roster as he’s been completely worthless.

I see Linsely staying out his contract. Patrick signed backup money and Linsely is making median starting C money.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Which players have just completed their careers as Green Bay Packers?

Hope Not:

Bryan Bulaga OT, Tyler Ervin KR/RB, and Mason Crosby PK.

Likely:

Jake Kumerow WR, Geronimo Allison WR, Jimmy Graham TE, Lane Taylor (on IR), and Kyler Fackrell OLB.

Possibles:

Robert Tonyan (how many years does he get to develop before the team decides he just can't play?), Marcedes Lewis (old and a free agent), Corey Linsley (has a big cap # & Patrick was just re-signed), BJ Goodson (he's just a JAG), Blake Martinez (let a franchise with a lot more $ available under the cap pay him the contract he believes he deserves), Montravious Adams DT (So useless in his third year that he can't get any time ahead of JAGs like Lancaster & Lowry), Will Redmond (must upgrade at backups in the secondary), Tramon Williams (good season but time to get younger & cheaper).

Don't Care:

Ryan Grant WR, Jason Spriggs T

Who else?

Lancaster and Lowry...  hopefully their last game for the Packers

I, Jimmy "Toddfather" Graham am retiring from the Green Bay Packers due to their request... My chopper leaves at day break, but please show up. I will dunk a few basketballs, because if you didn't know... I was once a basketball player... Much love! 

Edited by Toddfather

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

I don't see how you can keep Blake after tonight. Same for Goodson. Same for Montravious. Same for Redmond. 

Overreaction? I dunno. All those guys are easily replaceable except maybe Blake, and you gotta pay him to keep him. No thanks.

Martinez actually ranks several positions behind Goodson in value of play in 2019. I don't think Blake is getting a big contract  and if he does the team is extremely stupid.