Last Game As A Packer?

TheOnlyThing

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

A lot you could do with 30million dollars. 

We would then need to find Rodgers' replacement and who would that be?  We'll have to get lucky and take one after moving up into the top half of the first round in this draft with the picks we receive from a QB needy team who will cede several draft picks for AR.  Maybe Tua will fall a little because of his injury?  Jake Fromm could be an option.   But the only way this will work is if we get a boat load of picks in the trade.  However, I don't see that happening unless we get an offer we just can't refuse.

12 minutes ago, Pugger said:

We would then need to find Rodgers' replacement and who would that be?  We'll have to get lucky and take one after moving up into the top half of the first round in this draft with the picks we receive from a QB needy team who will cede several draft picks for AR.  Maybe Tua will fall a little because of his injury?  Jake Fromm could be an option.   But the only way this will work is if we get a boat load of picks in the trade.  However, I don't see that happening unless we get an offer we just can't refuse.

Fromm sucks

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Fromm sucks

If we can't get Tua and Fromm sucks unless we get into the top 5 I'll keep Rodgers instead.

Outpost31 has a thread going in the General forum about paying QBs (he is thinking of Rodgers but never types his name).  Interesting to be sure.

Edited by Pugger