Super Bowl LIV: 49ers vs Chiefs

onejayhawk

16 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The stats are close. Kelce is 136 for 1229 while Kittle is 107 for 1053, in two fewer games, and both have 5 TD. These are two of the best and it is not clear which is better. 

J

The real difference is how many good WR's Chiefs have, we spread the ball around more.

6 hours ago, Edge said:

I'm super nervous about the game. Never felt anything near that and that's probably how it should be. I'm happy that both teams are as healthy as possible, so may the best team win it all and hopefully it will be us. That's a once in a lifetime chance.

Man I’ll be cooking all weekend,  probably spend all day tomorrow on the grill.   Hopefully it’ll be right before game time when I’m done,  don’t want any down time for the nerves to kick in lol

Sounding like they may leave McCoy inactive for the game. Kind of sucks from a personal standpoint, the dude career wise deserves to play in a superbowl, but I'm also not sure I can argue with it. Williams has been phenomenal in key moments late in both seasons and in both playoff runs he's been in. McCoy hasn't done anything in his time with us to look like a better option right now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Sounding like they may leave McCoy inactive for the game. Kind of sucks from a personal standpoint, the dude career wise deserves to play in a superbowl, but I'm also not sure I can argue with it. Williams has been phenomenal in key moments late in both seasons and in both playoff runs he's been in. McCoy hasn't done anything in his time with us to look like a better option right now.

Shady scares me that he'd fumble in a big spot. But it is kind of sad that he won't get to play in this game, but he'll still get his ring!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Man I’ll be cooking all weekend,  probably spend all day tomorrow on the grill.   Hopefully it’ll be right before game time when I’m done,  don’t want any down time for the nerves to kick in lol

I'm glad the game is carried on mobile, because I will be grilling steaks on a wood fire during the 2nd quarter. I plan to enjoy halftime--ribeye, shrimp, garlic bread, salad and tres leches cake. 

J

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kempus said:

Im bricking it already. Going to be tough to get to sleep tonight ha.

I am administering anti-histamines. Not only will they help me sleep, I can also breath. 

SF is a worthy opponent, but I think the real Super Bowl was the first game against Houston.

J

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I am administering anti-histamines. Not only will they help me sleep, I can also breath. 

SF is a worthy opponent, but I think the real Super Bowl was the first game against Houston.

J

Its going to be a tough game. The Houston game... I dont even have words to describe it. Its 7.30am KO for me.