Super Bowl LIV: 49ers vs Chiefs

onejayhawk

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not that simple. It's a completely different run game to try and stop. With the niners, you're trying to stop a scheme, not a player. 

That being said, I don't think the niners would win this on the back of their running game if they win. 

Completely agree.   It’s all about angles with the 49ers.  They have very capable backs.  This game is going to be more about our LB’s filling the proper gaps and taking the correct angles.   Tennessee it was just putting guys in the box...  you do that against SF and miss an angle, good chance it’s over 

9 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Blake Bell played 44% of the snaps last game. I don't hate the guy, but getting a better TE2 should be a priority this offseason.

He’s a great blocker, see him leading the way on a lot of big plays. But we’re losing Watkins and Robinson next season. Might be a good idea to get somebody in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

He’s a great blocker, see him leading the way on a lot of big plays. But we’re losing Watkins and Robinson next season. Might be a good idea to get somebody in the pipeline.

That jet sweep to Hardman was sweet,  Bell sealed and than leveled another 

Agreed it needs upgraded tho 

12 hours ago, HolmesPriest said:

Blake Bell gonna score the game winning TD

I do think if we win a guy like Demarcus Robinson will have a HUGE potential dark horse MVP type of game because of the focus San Fran will give to Hill, Kelce, & Watkins.

Maybe Sausage for MVP, wouldn’t that be wild and amazing.

14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

This. He would be a fantastic TE3. No one is really 1st round quality, but there are at least three to consider second round, including an unpronounceable one from Mizzou. Take a CB in the 1st round, TE second and BPA with the other three. Trading out of round #1 looks very appealing.

J

18 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Kelce and Bell aka Tony Gonzalez and Jason Dunn anyone??

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, samsel23 said:

Completely agree.   It’s all about angles with the 49ers.  They have very capable backs.  This game is going to be more about our LB’s filling the proper gaps and taking the correct angles.   Tennessee it was just putting guys in the box...  you do that against SF and miss an angle, good chance it’s over 

Safeties taking correct angles is a huge deal as well. The first long run Mostert had for the early TD could've easily been stopped for a long, but more manageable gain, had their rookie S Savage not taken a terrible angle underestimating Mostert's speed.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chiefs fans, how confident are you in this game? Like have any fear of the Niners or are pretty confident the team will win this game? Which team would have given you more reason to pause, the Niners or Ravens in the AFCCG? 

We had beat the ravens already but I didn't want to play them.  Niners are playing really well but I have my doubts they can keep up with KC especially if we don't start slow.

Edited by valkrei
  • Like 1