SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

Anyone see that clip of Clark telling Kittle he can't block him even though he just did??? Frank Clark is so annoying. 

I also added salt to the wound and watch the parade. Is it just me or does Kelce gets on anyone's nerves? I can't understand what he is saying half the time..lol.

That's all for this...onward and upward. 

Just now, 49ers2015 said:

Anyone see that clip of Clark telling Kittle he can't block him even though he just did??? Frank Clark is so annoying. 

I also added salt to the wound and watch the parade. Is it just me or does Kelce gets on anyone's nerves? I can't understand what he is saying half the time..lol.

I read he had a shirt that says something like 55 and not offsides. Like drop it dude.

I've been off Twitter since Sunday and I pretty much block all the big sports facebook pages at the moment. Just to keep myself from feeling depressed. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, N4L said:

I tried to tell you it was a horrible idea lol 

Yeah, next time i'm staying in by myself to focus on the game.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I read he had a shirt that says something like 55 and not offsides. Like drop it dude.

I've been off Twitter since Sunday and I pretty much block all the big sports facebook pages at the moment. Just to keep myself from feeling depressed. 

Reddit has been absolutely unbearable these last few days. The constant memes jokes etc. The narrative changed completely. There was a video of Kittle saying he'll be back here and everyone was clowning him....2 weeks earlier everyone loved him. 

Unfortunately, these memes/jokes will stay until we win. Believe it or not though, NFL Gen is actually way better than reddit lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49ers2015 said:

He looks like a caveman who just got his hair cut.

• Like 1

Clark can do whatever he pleases to do. He talked crap before the game and made a big play late in the game. 

Have to take the loss on the chin and come back strong next year.

So apparently it was a thing that the 49ers were partying after the game with Lil Wayne performing. Um, I feel like I heard this same crap when the Patriots lost to the Giants. Do folks not realize they have these parties pre-planned and they take place regardless if a team win or not? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clark can do whatever he pleases to do. He talked crap before the game and made a big play late in the game. 

Have to take the loss on the chin and come back strong next year.

So apparently it was a thing that the 49ers were partying after the game with Lil Wayne performing. Um, I feel like I heard this same crap when the Patriots lost to the Giants. Do folks not realize they have these parties pre-planned and they take place regardless if a team win or not? 

Which sucks because from what I saw he was a no show till that play.

and Gronk on a bum ankle was having the time of his life 

42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh certainly Clark can do whatever. I just find it amusing that he's telling Kittle he can't be blocked and Kittle literally just blocked him. 

Edited by 49ers2015
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I am avoiding any NFL films footage or anything from the game lol.

But I believe you. 

No twitter, espn.com, Target, Walmart, Academy or ***** sporting good.

I'm not going to hear or see anything.

Side note: since I couldn't buy 49ers SB shirts, I bought my two year old a Kittle Jersey.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Which sucks because from what I saw he was a no show till that play.

and Gronk on a bum ankle was having the time of his life 

Meh, he was invisible the entire game except for that ONE play. Its whatever. Ford clearly out-played him. AND he had a offside pentalty to boot. He's a ****. And I don't mean Richard....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 49ers2015 said:

Don't blame you. I actually watched my 1994-95 video yearbook on VHS...that made me feel better..lol 

Man....its been 24 years since our last SB win. Never thought our SB drought would have lasted this long. I know there are otherther fanbases who would kill for our success but I really hope I dont have to leave this Earth before we win another one. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Man....its been 24 years since our last SB win. Never thought our SB drought would have lasted this long. I know there are otherther fanbases who would kill for our success but I really hope I dont have to leave this Earth before we win another one. 

I hate to say its a failed season but it is.

24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I hate to say its a failed season but it is.

As a player? Probably, yeah. As a fan? Absolutely not. No one was expecting the 49ers to fire off 8 straight wins to start the year, win 13 games, win the division, win the conference, have a smothering defense, have an explosive offense, go to the Super Bowl, or have some of the most iconic games and plays of the year. As a fan, this was the most fun I had rooting for the Niners in years. The ride all season was a magical one and I loved every second of it. 

• Like 3