Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PapaShogun

SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

had a watch party at my house which turned out to be a bad idea.

I tried to tell you it was a horrible idea lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone see that clip of Clark telling Kittle he can't block him even though he just did??? Frank Clark is so annoying. 

 

I also added salt to the wound and watch the parade. Is it just me or does Kelce gets on anyone's nerves? I can't understand what he is saying half the time..lol.

That's all for this...onward and upward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 49ers2015 said:

Anyone see that clip of Clark telling Kittle he can't block him even though he just did??? Frank Clark is so annoying. 

 

I also added salt to the wound and watch the parade. Is it just me or does Kelce gets on anyone's nerves? I can't understand what he is saying half the time..lol.

That's all for this...onward and upward. 

I read he had a shirt that says something like 55 and not offsides. Like drop it dude.

I've been off Twitter since Sunday and I pretty much block all the big sports facebook pages at the moment. Just to keep myself from feeling depressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, N4L said:

I tried to tell you it was a horrible idea lol 

Yeah, next time i'm staying in by myself to focus on the game.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I read he had a shirt that says something like 55 and not offsides. Like drop it dude.

I've been off Twitter since Sunday and I pretty much block all the big sports facebook pages at the moment. Just to keep myself from feeling depressed. 

Reddit has been absolutely unbearable these last few days. The constant memes jokes etc. The narrative changed completely. There was a video of Kittle saying he'll be back here and everyone was clowning him....2 weeks earlier everyone loved him. 

Unfortunately, these memes/jokes will stay until we win. Believe it or not though, NFL Gen is actually way better than reddit lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 49ers2015 said:

Anyone see that clip of Clark telling Kittle he can't block him even though he just did??? Frank Clark is so annoying. 

 

I also added salt to the wound and watch the parade. Is it just me or does Kelce gets on anyone's nerves? I can't understand what he is saying half the time..lol.

That's all for this...onward and upward. 

He looks like a caveman who just got his hair cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clark can do whatever he pleases to do. He talked crap before the game and made a big play late in the game. 

Have to take the loss on the chin and come back strong next year.

So apparently it was a thing that the 49ers were partying after the game with Lil Wayne performing. Um, I feel like I heard this same crap when the Patriots lost to the Giants. Do folks not realize they have these parties pre-planned and they take place regardless if a team win or not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clark can do whatever he pleases to do. He talked crap before the game and made a big play late in the game. 

Have to take the loss on the chin and come back strong next year.

So apparently it was a thing that the 49ers were partying after the game with Lil Wayne performing. Um, I feel like I heard this same crap when the Patriots lost to the Giants. Do folks not realize they have these parties pre-planned and they take place regardless if a team win or not? 

Which sucks because from what I saw he was a no show till that play.

 

and Gronk on a bum ankle was having the time of his life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clark can do whatever he pleases to do. He talked crap before the game and made a big play late in the game. 

 

Oh certainly Clark can do whatever. I just find it amusing that he's telling Kittle he can't be blocked and Kittle literally just blocked him. 

Edited by 49ers2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

Oh certainly Clark can do whatever. I just find it amusing that he's telling Kittle he can't be block and Kittle literally just blocked him. 

I am avoiding any NFL films footage or anything from the game lol.

But I believe you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I am avoiding any NFL films footage or anything from the game lol.

But I believe you. 

No twitter, espn.com, Target, Walmart, Academy or ***** sporting good.

I'm not going to hear or see anything.

Side note: since I couldn't buy 49ers SB shirts, I bought my two year old a Kittle Jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Which sucks because from what I saw he was a no show till that play.

 

and Gronk on a bum ankle was having the time of his life 

Meh, he was invisible the entire game except for that ONE play. Its whatever. Ford clearly out-played him. AND he had a offside pentalty to boot. He's a ****. And I don't mean Richard....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I am avoiding any NFL films footage or anything from the game lol.

But I believe you. 

Don't blame you. I actually watched my 1994-95 video yearbook on VHS...that made me feel better..lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 49ers2015 said:

Don't blame you. I actually watched my 1994-95 video yearbook on VHS...that made me feel better..lol 

Man....its been 24 years since our last SB win. Never thought our SB drought would have lasted this long. I know there are otherther fanbases who would kill for our success but I really hope I dont have to leave this Earth before we win another one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Man....its been 24 years since our last SB win. Never thought our SB drought would have lasted this long. I know there are otherther fanbases who would kill for our success but I really hope I dont have to leave this Earth before we win another one. 

I hate to say its a failed season but it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I hate to say its a failed season but it is.

As a player? Probably, yeah. As a fan? Absolutely not. No one was expecting the 49ers to fire off 8 straight wins to start the year, win 13 games, win the division, win the conference, have a smothering defense, have an explosive offense, go to the Super Bowl, or have some of the most iconic games and plays of the year. As a fan, this was the most fun I had rooting for the Niners in years. The ride all season was a magical one and I loved every second of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×