SUPER BOWL LIV 49ers/Chiefs GAMEDAY thread

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If you are here to troll this fanbase or get people riled up, that is unacceptable. 

If you wish to have a coherent discussion about the game or have questions / concerns that you would like 49ers fans to address, then we welcome you and would love to discuss. 

nah he's just a troll

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Armstead maybe. Ward I feel pretty good about being gone. Manny is a free agent

I love the way Armstead played this year. He totally elevated his game
but after a season like this he is gonna want to "secure the bag" and I don't think we have the cap space to keep him

Just now, Pandomonium said:

I love the way Armstead played this year. He totally elevated his game
but after a season like this he is gonna want to "secure the bag" and I don't think we have the cap space to keep him

We do. The question is if you want to. It's still a single year of production. @757-NINER isn't wrong. It's dangerous to pay a guy having a career contract year. Was his production real, or circumstantial?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

We do. The question is if you want to. It's still a single year of production. @757-NINER isn't wrong. It's dangerous to pay a guy having a career contract year. Was his production real, or circumstantial?

oh no doubt i feel you
but either way you roll the dice

it could be he has arrived and this season wasn't a fluke
or
it could be exactly what you said and he was playing out of his mind just for the bag

we let him walk and it turns out he really has turned up
or we keep him and he goes back to being same ol AA 

*shrugs*

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep. Because shanny is insanely conservative and still hasn't figured out how to finish drives consistently yet. 

Harbaugh eventually changed his ways so let's see what Shanny does going forward. He's still a very young coach going through his own growing pains. I will say, having the read option with a mobile QB really helps on those 4th and shorts. 

He's going to one day put it all together and become an monster HC that will give a team an advantage similar to the one Belichick gives his teams. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Harbaugh eventually changed his ways so let's see what Shanny does going forward. He's still a very young coach going through his own growing pains. I will say, having the read option with a mobile QB really helps on those 4th and shorts. 

He's going to one day put it all together and become an monster HC that will give a team an advantage similar to the one Belichick gives his teams. 

i agree

he crapped the bed last night because he just "over thought" the whole thing

but I believe he can and will lead us to a superbowl win sometime soon as long as we can keep the roster talented

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Blair DJJ Buckner Bosa with Ford rotating in and out won't be too bad. Only thing that sucks is that Blair will be coming off ACL surgery. Robert Quinn isn't going to be resigned so maybe he's an option but he maybe asking for a good chunk of change. Vic beasley? I don't know what happened to him in Atlanta. One moment he looks like the next big thing then he disappears.

1 minute ago, Pandomonium said:

i agree

but I believe he can and will lead us to a superbowl win sometime soon as long as we can keep the roster talented

Yeah, he will next year in the city that Lynch made his career in. I mean what better story to tell? HOF induction and SB ring? 

Just now, Dub_City30 said:

How do you guys feel about Jimmy G after lastnights game? Im starting to worry he is what he is and we need to maybe look for a new QB in a few years. 

Sucks that he couldn't get it done but still I was in the belief that he was going to win us the game. Everything we saw this past year said he was but kudos to Chris Jones he took a couple of big gains from us. I still believe in Jimmy G.

Just now, Pandomonium said:

i agree

Yeah, he will next year in the city that Lynch made his career in. I mean what better story to tell? HOF induction and SB ring?